Official Guide - Incorrect? (Homecoming)

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

fudgestix

Official Guide - Incorrect? (Homecoming)

Post by fudgestix »

On two occasions the guide had told me there are items (the health drink in the hallway on the 4th floor of the Hotel (SH), and the pistol ammo left of the police station (SG))

I don't understand why they wouldn't be there and it's really annoying. I'm in SH at the Hotel at the moment, and I could REALLY use that health drink (I ran out of ammo and I panicked and used most of my health drinks since I didn't want to have to go back to the cemetery). It says "Head down the hallway and move to the right. Don't forget to stockpile another Heath Drink; this one is no the small table", but I looked all over?

I found a note it doesn't mention as well - is the guide wrong, or am I missing it? If I'm missing it can someone explain exactly where it's supposed to be?
THE RULES! [click me and learn]
"I think I'd prefer a sword over a penis anyday." - Wigeke
Mxpn - Restless Night (bandcamp)
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

The guide was probably written concomitant a Beta version of the game, in which changes were made for the final release. The same thing has happened w/ the other games.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
fudgestix

Post by fudgestix »

Bastards - why take out drinks and ammo? The game could have done with a few extra dotted around :\

Oh well, thanks Tom - Guess I'll just have to run like hell until I get some more :\
THE RULES! [click me and learn]
"I think I'd prefer a sword over a penis anyday." - Wigeke
Mxpn - Restless Night (bandcamp)
Severeth
Gravedigger

Post by Severeth »

Too fecking right there should've been more drinks and bullets. Drinks especially.
I have a Youtube account where I sometimes post SH related videos. www.youtube.com/user/severeth

http://www.last.fm/user/Severeth