Lost in the shopping mall (SH3)

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

acet19
Just Passing Through

Lost in the shopping mall (SH3)

Post by acet19 »

Hey I started this about 2 weeks ago but haven't played it since and have totally forgot where to go or what to do and am lost... I've got the walnut, detergent, and the bleach what do I do with them ?

Thanks..
AngelsWhisper
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by AngelsWhisper »

The bleach and the detergent can be combined to create Chlorine Gas. Use this to get through a swarm of moths in one of the hallways.

Once you've passed this obstacle, you will come across a room with a vice. Use the walnut in the vice to get the Moonstone which you need to use on the door with the crescent moon in the area you found the Cooked Key in.

Hope this helps, my memory's fading a bit as it's been a long time since I played SH3.
"Gee it's as hot as hell in here."
"For me, it's always like this..."

[url=http://www.urban-butterfly.co.uk/][img]http://www.urban-butterfly.co.uk/images/banner02.gif[/img][/url]
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

>The bleach and the detergent can be combined to create Chlorine Gas. Use this to get through a swarm of moths in one of the hallways.

When I was in that area I don't remember getting these items and I don't even remember of a hallway full of moths, does this happen if you're playing in Easy Action Level? Or my game is crazy?
Lostkitsune
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Lostkitsune »

Mephisto wrote:>The bleach and the detergent can be combined to create Chlorine Gas. Use this to get through a swarm of moths in one of the hallways.

When I was in that area I don't remember getting these items and I don't even remember of a hallway full of moths, does this happen if you're playing in Easy Action Level? Or my game is crazy?
Nope, the bleach,detergent and the moths are all absent from Easy mode!
acet19
Just Passing Through

Post by acet19 »

hey thanks I've done it now.... It's so easy to get lost in the mall or the subway, good thing you get a map or else it would be impossible!
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

>good thing you get a map or else it would be impossible!
Not really, I've done 1 or 2 "levels" of the game without the use of the map (I couldn't find' it :()
I would tell you wich area was but you're still in the Subway so I won't spoil anything ;)
zentz
Just Passing Through

Post by zentz »

i say stop playing silent hill 3 i think it is the worst one so far except towards the end then it gets good
cranberry chocolate sundae