silent hill 3 ufo ending

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

SilentObserver
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by SilentObserver »

What I do is kill the last boss with a melee, to unlock the unlimited SMG.
If you really want that Heather beam, play on Hard, and kill every monster you see with the USMG. Every single one. Even pendulums. You should get it after that.
Only some of my posts are serious.
Kaiza Killa
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Kaiza Killa »

Thank you all for the information. I am currently attempting to get this ending and will keep some of that information in mind.

H+
"Everything above your neck's going to be a fine red mist" - Sniper (Team Fortress 2).
Silent Hill Fan 888
Just Passing Through

Post by Silent Hill Fan 888 »

so i just did a extra new game to try and get the ufo ending, but i didnt get it. i killed every enemy with the sexy beam, but when i get to the apartment it just gives me the normal cutscene. what did i do wrong? ;_;
I had the same problem when I tried to get the UFO ending too. It took me forever to finally figure out what I was doing wrong. You say you tried everything right? You met all the requirements as I can see in your posts. There is one thing in which I think you may be doing wrong but I am not sure at the moment. Once you get to the apartment building, make sure you unequip all weapons you currently have equiped or you'll get the actual game cutscene instead of the UFO ending. That's what I did. If you enter your apartment room with any weapon including the Beam Saber you will not get the UFO ending. Try this suggestion and see if it works. Post me back if it is done. Sorry I can't help you anymore than this, I'm not even sure if this is right. Sorry. :cry: