Silent Hill 4 - Forest World (Second Time)

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Video Gamer
Rosewater Park Attendant

Silent Hill 4 - Forest World (Second Time)

Post by Video Gamer »

I am completely and utterly stuck, but I have no idea if it's something I missed just now, or at the beginning of the level. So if anyone would be so kind, could I get a brief summary of what to do here?
angelofROOM302
Historical Society Historian

Post by angelofROOM302 »

You need to grab the torch that is in the room with the tombstones and then light it on one the lit torch that is in that room. You can go back to Henry's apartment and dip the tourch in oil in his laundry room if you want to keep the light going for longer, because it will go out. Then search in every area for the 5 doll parts, which are in those water wells, for that guy in the wheelchair in the Wish House area. :mrgreen:
Video Gamer
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by Video Gamer »

...Wow. I didn't even know there was a torch.
Thanks, dude.
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

^ Also....watch out because Walter is following you. Don't bother trying to kill him everytime. I would suggest keeping Eileen with you the whole time and not leaving her behind, but that depends on what ending you're trying to get.

angelofROOM302 wrote: You can go back to Henry's apartment and dip the tourch in oil in his laundry room if you want to keep the light going for longer, because it will go out.

Wha!!?? I didn't know that!!! Omg, that would've been so helpful had I known. Damn. Oh well, now I do, yay.
Last edited by SH3girl32 on 25 Jun 2009, edited 1 time in total.
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Lol, no problem you both.
You're welcome! :mrgreen:
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

As soon as you get the torch...Walter will come find you....be careful. :shock:
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

You would have figured it out eventually. You can't get passed Forest World w/o getting the doll parts and you can't get the doll parts w/o the torch. He just says "It is too dark to see if there is anything down there."

He will also say that if the torch goes out before you can click on the well. I highly recomment going back to room 302 and dipping the torch in the oil which is found in the laundry room in a small red jug on the floor.
Video Gamer
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by Video Gamer »

Alright, I did everything you guys suggested, but I keep missing one of the legs. Not sure where it is...I'm going to look that up on Gamefaqs.
I've never been so bloody stuck in a video game before. o_o
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

There are 5 sections to the forest world: Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, Northwest, and center. In each area—save for center—there is a well, and in one of the areas, I want to say Southeast, there are two.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Sorry I didn't mention that before.
But yeah, there is one area where there are two wells. I think one of the areas is near the part where you pick up silver bullets and I think it's the section where you killed the twin victims.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Look at the map, it must help you, I think the one that you're missing is found in the first place where you appeared in the Forest for the first time...