Hi all you sick people!! I'm i SH virgin and am stuck in SH3

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

entersilenthill
Just Passing Through

Hi all you sick people!! I'm i SH virgin and am stuck in SH3

Post by entersilenthill »

SH 3
I'm in the mental hospital place and its all gone dark and the freaks have come out after i turned on the tap in the bath.
There's a monster on the bottom floor blocking my exit. There's a story book in front
of it etc etc i'm sure you experts know where i am.

Basically i want to know, Where are the 2 chemicals i need to accelerate fire???

I feel like i've searched everywhere on all floors all i've got is rotten liver, matches,
and other stuff bullets etc.

Please don't give spoilers or info behond what i need i've never played any before this.

Thanks to anyone who knows.
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

I know!! You forgot to get it after you meet Vincent! The chemical is in the room Heather goes to after she talks to Vincent. Look on the shelves.

Did you meet him yet...cuz I'm sorry I said that, but I didn't spoil his purpose. As soon as you go to the nightmare world and go through the 2 rooms and then you see a Slurper on the ground, go to the left and open the door with a bloody slash on it. Go through to the end of the hall and go through the door to meet Vincent. The cut scene will take you to the room I was taking about. ^-^
Last edited by SH3girl32 on 24 Jun 2009, edited 3 times in total.
entersilenthill
Just Passing Through

Yeah i thought it was in that room, where the chemiacl book is. But serious can't find it. I walked around that room clicking at every point nothing!!

Is it on the shelves as soon as you come through the door on your left??

Thanks for helping.
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

It's on the left as soon as you walked in, yes. On the shelves, along with health drinks and a first aid kit I believe. It should be there.
entersilenthill
Just Passing Through

Wow thats crazy. Something must be wrong then. I'm playing it on PC. Its an official game from a shop. But this is really frustrating. Its seriously not there. I knew it was in that room as i kept going back over and over. Is it two bottles or one. I do have a bottle of something for cuts it foams when you use it it says. Its not that is it. I forget where i picked it up. :shock:
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

You only need one bottle. There's only one anyways, so don't worry. If you found something then maybe that's it. Maybe you already got it without noticing. If you have the meat, matches and the chemical, you need to start a fire in a bucket in the room with the paintings. I think it's a gallery or something. When you go up to the bucket, go to your inventory and select combine on each item, then select use. It should bring you to the cut scene.
entersilenthill
Just Passing Through

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..... :mrgreen:

i need to start thinking deeper.. I tried lighting the painting, combining in my inventory in front of the painting just never noticed the bucket.

I love the game. Its the movie that brought me to the games i just love it. Although i did play SH1 all those years ago briefly.
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!! ^-^ I love helping out!!! SH3 is my fav SH game!! It was the first one I ever played.

Ah, well, you got it now? If you need anymore help lemme know!!

YAY!!!!
entersilenthill
Just Passing Through

Lol :lol: ain't you a sweetie.

I'll give you a shout if i can't pull it together again.....

Peace out from a Greek island.

WOO HOO!!!! :oops: :mrgreen: