NEED HELP PLEASE Teh extra cutscenes between SH2 and 3

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Raider Man

NEED HELP PLEASE Teh extra cutscenes between SH2 and 3

Post by Raider Man »

I had already searched all over the walkthroughs and FAQs, that's what they've told me about finishing SH2 game and play SH3 with the same memory card where I used to save SH2, and I did it, as a result, I saved in the exact point (the first) where I saved SH2, if I did that I can get the extra cutscenes, like for example the toilet in the mall's bathroom, where I have to get the wallet inside the toilet in SH3, but that never happens, I did what they've just told me, but nothing came out, within I used the same memmory card, but nothing came out! I

The question is:

HOW DO I WANT TO GET THE EXTRA CUTSCENES FROM SH3 ACCORDING TO THE SH2?!
Thanks!
Xev
Historical Society Historian

Post by Xev »

They should automatically play when you get to the point regarding the wallet in SH3. She says something like No way am I getting anything out of that toilet! Theyre not really cutscenes are they?
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

This is the only extra cutscene. Are you sure you're in the correct bathroom?
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Yes! I am VERY sure, I also tried the other bathrooms but it NEVER works! PLEASE need help, how do I have to make it work :(

---->starsail1929
She even didn't say this, but there is a cutscene, I just watched on the youtube, it never happens with me when I play that :(
Inner Eye
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Inner Eye »

It has to do the Otherworld version of the Mall Bathroom. There is also one where you examine the mail box in Heather's Apartment Building. And another one on the roof of the Fog World Brookhaven Hospital.
Resident Cajun and Wolf.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Inner Eye wrote:It has to do the Otherworld version of the Mall Bathroom. There is also one where you examine the mail box in Heather's Apartment Building. And another one on the roof of the Fog World Brookhaven Hospital.
Yeah and in the heaven's night too, but nothing comes out, I know them, I read them on the cheatcc, but nothing came out, I just did what they exactly said but nothing came out, I know the cutscenes well, but I want to know, HOW DO I HAVE TO LET IT WORK?!
Inner Eye
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Inner Eye »

Did you erase your SH2 data from your memory card. Like it was said before they are not actual cutscenes. They are easter eggs that apear when you examine them. You won't get a cut scene, Heather will just comment on it.
Resident Cajun and Wolf.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Inner Eye wrote:Did you erase your SH2 data from your memory card. Like it was said before they are not actual cutscenes. They are easter eggs that apear when you examine them. You won't get a cut scene, Heather will just comment on it.
I don't know what it has to do with easter egg, but NO! I told you I didn't erase the SH2 file, it is still in my memory when I play the 3, besides, I dont see anything from the save file when I firstly played the SH3 after beating 2, but I saved at the first point, where I use to save the SH2, so...