Silent Hill 4 can I get the items from the second worlds?

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Raider Man

Silent Hill 4 can I get the items from the second worlds?

Post by Raider Man »

in Silent Hill 4! I looked at the walkthrough to see new weapons since I didn't get them within playing, I heard about the Spade and the sword, it's close to the elevator of the building world, can I get them from the building world second time? I am at the hospital right now, and I hope I can get them... :S
Droo

Post by Droo »

I'm not sure. I always get them before. If that room is open to exporation in the second time around I don't see why you couldn't.
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Because many items and weapons are going to appear through the second world, and so I don't know if they will be removed because of the adding items... :( I will see what I can do...
aj4x94
Historical Society Historian

Post by aj4x94 »

Raider Man wrote:Because many items and weapons are going to appear through the second world, and so I don't know if they will be removed because of the adding items... :( I will see what I can do...
You can. I once forgot a med kit on one of the stairs the first time through the Subway World, and I found it during the 2nd visit with Eileen.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

aj4x94 wrote:
Raider Man wrote:Because many items and weapons are going to appear through the second world, and so I don't know if they will be removed because of the adding items... :( I will see what I can do...
You can. I once forgot a med kit on one of the stairs the first time through the Subway World, and I found it during the 2nd visit with Eileen.
Thanks! :D I got it! I finished it and used all the 4 sowrds in every boss ghost, I got the 21 sacraments ending... Playing it again just in case if anyone forgot anything, he can get it back in the second visit... ;)