sh4 how to leave eileen behind

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

SHF
Historical Society Historian

sh4 how to leave eileen behind

Post by SHF »

how do i leave eileen behind so i can kill all enemies in further areas? im talkingg throughout the game, not specific areas.
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Hmm I think she's supposed to stay with you but it's possible to run far ahead of her and go through a door and trap her in a room you've already cleared while you fight monsters ahead. I'm not sure how often you can do that but I know I've left Eileen behind in many areas and had to backtrack to find her praying she wasn't hurt too bad!
My Websites!
Image Image Image
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

easy... In the subway world just enter to any room with ladders... She won't follow you due to her arm; just pick her when you finish all the work...

In the forest world just reach the central area (Where the orphanage building was) and run to any door the fastest you can without bump into anything,if you did it well Eyleen ill get stuck in the central area totally safe...

In the prison world just enter to any of the cells with holes, jump down the hole and Eyleen will be in that cell until you pick her again...

I don't remember how did I lock her in the building world but I think was around the elevators zone... This will be enough for keep Eyleen safe from the monsters and you also will be free for explore without be worried about her...
Last edited by KageReneko on 04 Aug 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^ Yes, you're right!
When you trap her in the Building World 2nd time make sure to do this: Go to one of the elevators and go outside to a place where is blocked by a chain gate or something. Make she follow you and then bump into Eileen and enter in the elevator as quickly as you can. If done right she'll be there until you see that cutscene where
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Walter is talking with Little Walter and take him away with the "Let's go and see mother!" quote
after that, continue walking straight and Eileen will be back again.

You can also trap her in the Bar. Making your job a lot easyer, also, the stuffed cat, the billiard ball and the other items of the Memo aren't needed to get off that area if you follow these steps. :wink:
Chy-Fi
Just Passing Through

Post by Chy-Fi »

In the forest world just reach the central area (Where the orphanage building was) and run to any door the fastest you can without bump into anything,if you did it well Eyleen ill get stuck in the central area totally safe...
Really? :( I tried that and each time I came back she looked in worse shape each time
I am the very model of a scientist salarian. I've studied species turian, asari and batarian. I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology). My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian. I am the very model of a scientist salarian.
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
Dr. Eggnog

Post by Dr. Eggnog »

Doesn't she have to get trapped in the Building world? Like the whole point of the level is to try to get her to the exit.
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

Chy-Fi wrote:
Really? :( I tried that and each time I came back she looked in worse shape each time
Nope, she won't get harmed if you leave her in a monster-free area... You know the difference cause she will run to you when you return to the area... In my first playthough I left her in the outside area of the prison and always that I went out she was really bad in the floor... The central area is your only safe place in the forest world... No Walter,no dogs and no ghosts
SilentObserver
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by SilentObserver »

That "bug" where you trap eileen in the BW and then skip half the level has only worked for me once. I've tried it EVERY time I play in that level. After about 10 minutes of trying (and hitting her a few times because I hate her) I give up and take her through the level anyway. I hate that people mentioned that bug. It's next to impossible to do properly. And if you can do it properly, please, for the love of God, tell us how to do it without being vague ("push her into the corner and run")
Only some of my posts are serious.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^ But that's the trick, trap her in the corner and bump into her and run like Hell. That's all. Nothing to explain..
I'm surprised you can't do such an easy task... :|