SH3-Wooden box near katana

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Byakuya
Just Passing Through

SH3-Wooden box near katana

Post by Byakuya »

In Silent Hill 3,in Hospital,you can find a katana.And in the same room,left from a door(when you enter) is a wooden box.When you examine it,Heather sais,thet she need a crowbar or something.Is it possible to open that box ???If yes,please tell me how.
Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Post by Harrys_Girl »

1) You do not get the katana in the hospital. You get it in the office building before ever getting to the hospital. Perhaps it is another weapon you are talking about?

2) I cannot recall there ever being a wooden box that needs a crowbar (by that name) to be opened. There is a drawer that oncertaint puzzle modes that needs a screwdriver to be opened.
adm1r
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by adm1r »

Yes,i noticed that box also in my 2nd walkthrough...
Hearther concluded that she needs a crowbar to open the box but since there isn't any in the game you can't do anything.So the box is there just to puzzle you a little :)
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

Yes. Nothing of significance here... :P
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
Koshercrackers
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Koshercrackers »

Damn it, now I need to know what's in the box. Valuable gems? A severed head? A valuable gem-studded severed head?
Darkness Concept
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Darkness Concept »

I don't remember encountering this box. Second walkthrough? And have we concluded that it is in the hospital or pre-hospital?
Koshercrackers wrote:Damn it, now I need to know what's in the box. Valuable gems? A severed head? A valuable gem-studded severed head?
^Brilliant! This item should be for sale in the shop!
There Was a Hole Here...
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/octaveorange/waiting.jpg[/img]
It's Gone Now.
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

^You can find it on your first playthrough too. It's in the clinic of the office building in the same room you find the katana.

I like the idea for the shop!
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
Nocturnal_Blue
Just Passing Through

Post by Nocturnal_Blue »

Me too. I would buy it for sure!

But I feel the same way; I hate having things that could possibly have something awesome behind them. Like in Origins in the Sanitarium. All thse rooms you couldnt get to.