SH3 - Subway section trying to get back onto the platform.

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

MeganMassacre
Just Passing Through

SH3 - Subway section trying to get back onto the platform.

Post by MeganMassacre »

This question has probably been asked before. But I keep having trouble when trying to get back onto platform #3 because the Train keeps hitting me. I've tried every way to get onto it.
RAWR, I'M A SPARKLY VAMPIRE, FEAR MY GLITTER
Kampfgruppe Haus
Just Passing Through

Post by Kampfgruppe Haus »

If you end up on the tracks, there or anywhere else in that level, you need to IMMEDIATELY get up against the platform (while facing it of course) and mash on the X button till you climb up. You need to do this quick since the trains come on really fast. Ignore any and all monsters that are down there with you.
Desperately seeking a real abandoned city, preferably in New Jersey or the tri-state area, where I can live out my Silent Hill fantasies. The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone looks promising but it's kinda far...
Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ryoshockwave »

This is at the part where you try to open the door down there and then the dogs pop out of nowhere while the train is coming?

Like Kampfgruppe Haus said, mash X immediately by the edge of the ledge. Heather might try to aim at the enemies with SH3's stupid little auto aim thing, but try your best to turn her back to the platform.
SilentEyesSilentWords
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentEyesSilentWords »

Push "X" at platform.
MeganMassacre
Just Passing Through

Post by MeganMassacre »

Done that. (I've never played it before) I was originally on easy. Plus, I can't find the red door :(
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

This thread may be of use to you sis. :wink:
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
MeganMassacre
Just Passing Through

Post by MeganMassacre »

I read that Thread last night. Still can't find a thing. Everything I've read about this red door, it's starting to get on my nerves.

But thank you :)
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

Just watch this youtube video until 3:30 and then do the same. :wink:
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
Sergiy
Hope House Careworker

Post by Sergiy »

is this the bit where you get pushed? or is this the bit with he dogs?
Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ryoshockwave »

I don't think you can get back up if you get pushed in... or can you? I always avoid that place >.>
PureInsanity
Just Passing Through

Post by PureInsanity »

You mean the place where you get pushed by this ghost?If yes,yes,you can get back on the platform.I don´t how,but sometimes you can find a first-aid kit there.I still wonder how to trigger that.
........KIRBY DANCE!!!!

(>^_^)>
<(^_^<)
(>^_^)>
Sergiy
Hope House Careworker

Post by Sergiy »

PureInsanity wrote:You mean the place where you get pushed by this ghost?If yes,yes,you can get back on the platform.I don´t how,but sometimes you can find a first-aid kit there.I still wonder how to trigger that.
That is triggered if you found the newspaper, and THEN read the magazine artcile, about the people who's spirits stay on earth and their pain is so bad that they haunt the living.
So apparently it's the dude's ghost... yeah that's creepy.
and yes you CAN get up
PureInsanity
Just Passing Through

Post by PureInsanity »

^I thought that too,but it still doesn´t appear,and I always read this two notes in your order.What the hell is that?A ghost of an first-aid kit?That FAKs can do suicides is new to me........
........KIRBY DANCE!!!!

(>^_^)>
<(^_^<)
(>^_^)>
Sergiy
Hope House Careworker

Post by Sergiy »

^well it worked for me eveytime.
Im not sure how come you don't get it.
Maybe it's something else that needs to be done..

EDIT: could it possibly related to the dead guy that was squashed? or the guy covered by a newspaper?
PureInsanity
Just Passing Through

Post by PureInsanity »

Sergiy wrote: could it possibly related to the dead guy that was squashed? or the guy covered by a newspaper?
I meant the man who transformed his head into a bloody Squishy with the help of a train.
The first-aid kit appears really randomly,sometimes it was there,and in the other playtrough it wasn´t.
........KIRBY DANCE!!!!

(>^_^)>
<(^_^<)
(>^_^)>
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

Are you guys going to the right station? You have to go on the "Renata Colleague" or something like that, can't remember it's name but it's something like that. . . After you examine both "articles" go there and you'll see the ghost. It's the ghost of the guy that killed himself when the train was comin'. . . I guess he jumped. It's not the guy that haves "all sorts of things, along with fences and bottles on his chest" ;)
PureInsanity
Just Passing Through

Post by PureInsanity »

I was talking about this guy you mentioned (the suicidal one) all the time.
And I still don´t know the damn answer,why this fak always disappears so randomly.....
after around 13 playtroughs :( .
........KIRBY DANCE!!!!

(>^_^)>
<(^_^<)
(>^_^)>
Sergiy
Hope House Careworker

Post by Sergiy »

yeah i thought so, i was just bringin up theories.. cos i examined so much things to do with death there :p
don't remember the order xD
Silent Hill Fan 888
Just Passing Through

Post by Silent Hill Fan 888 »

This question has probably been asked before. But I keep having trouble when trying to get back onto platform #3 because the Train keeps hitting me. I've tried every way to get onto it.
I had trouble with this part two and it annoyed me so much because everytime I tried to get on the platform I could'nt get on because of the enemies. Those dogs were so freakin annoying, I would press X and Heather would aim her gun at the dog or either get up on the platform. Most of the time, I died here. My suggestion is to unequip your weapon so that way Heather won't pay attention to the enemies and instead pull herself up over the ledge. I do this everytime and it always works, even on hard. Hopefully this is good advice for you and you can easily get by this part of the game. :D