Shattered Memories (final area)

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

AgentNein
My Bestsellers Clerk

Shattered Memories (final area)

Post by AgentNein »

Sorry about the vague title, but I wished to avoid any spoilers. Anywho, any spoilers should be minor, this is dealing with the last area in the game (I'm assuming), and I won't get into story or anything:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Alright, so I'm in an area which I believe is a riff on the original Silent Hill's "nowhere", and parts of it almost feel like Zelda's standard "Forest of illusion". What I mean is that doors will take you right back to the area you were in. I'm in the second part of this new "Nowhere", and there's essentially two rooms. One is simply a square room with four exits, and the other is more of a cross shape, with four exits. Invariably I'm either re-entering the room I just left, or entering the other room (square to cross, cross to square, square to square, cross to cross, rinse wash repeat).

I'm sure I'd figure this out no problem if it weren't for the fact that enemies are beating me down left and right (and god forbid one gets me on my side, I find it impossible to shake those jerks off). Any helpful hints? Am I missing something glaringly obvious?
Alright, there it is. Any help at all would be most appreciated!
Justice has a name, and the name it has, besides justice, is Captain Hammer!
Apocali
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Apocali »

Go through the doors that are encrusted and surrounded by ice, they're quite noticeable once you realize their prescence.
AgentNein
My Bestsellers Clerk

Hmm

Post by AgentNein »

Not sure how I missed that one. Oh wait, I know, it was all the Raw Shocks trying to kill me. Much appreciated!!
Justice has a name, and the name it has, besides justice, is Captain Hammer!