Shattered Memories Principal's Office help!

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Eva-Unit01
Just Passing Through

Shattered Memories Principal's Office help!

Post by Eva-Unit01 »

Okay... I seriously need help with this one. After about thirty minutes of thinking, I figured out that three questions could be answered if you looked around his office.

Note: Because I don't know his password, obviously I clicked on the "Forgot your Password?" tab and clicked on it. So now I have to answer stupid Security Questions.

I'm currently stuck on the fourth question; "Wasted three years in order to major in?"

I thought it would be the Baseball cap hanging from the chair in his office called Shiners, But that failed to get through the question. I've even tried variations of the principal's name (Herman, Herman Fischer, Herman F, Herman F., Fischer, etc.). None of these variations worked to get through as well.

Does anyone know the answer to this single, mindless question?

I'm pretty sure I MIGHT be able to get the rest of the questions (If there is more.), But this one isn't specific enough to help me through to get past it.

Thanks in advance for the answer, I seriously appreciate it.
"I'm an Insect who dreamt he was a Man and Loved it. But now the Dream is Over... And the Insect is Awake."
- Seth Brundle/Brundlefly (The Fly 1986)
in zero
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by in zero »

There's a plaque on the wall behind his desk, check it out!
Eva-Unit01
Just Passing Through

Post by Eva-Unit01 »

in zero wrote:There's a plaque on the wall behind his desk, check it out!
Wow, I feel retarded.

I kept staring at that stupid plaque for fifteen minutes straight and didn't even know the answer was right IN FRONT of me! Thank you so much for giving me that hint, I really appreciate it. Big help, There! =D
"I'm an Insect who dreamt he was a Man and Loved it. But now the Dream is Over... And the Insect is Awake."
- Seth Brundle/Brundlefly (The Fly 1986)