SH3 My God, Please Help.

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Nocturnal_Blue
Just Passing Through

SH3 My God, Please Help.

Post by Nocturnal_Blue »

I finally got SH3 and started playing it yesterday, and for the love of god, the camara is a little monster. I cant move without it going the oppisite way. I cant turn without it moving to where it looks Heather in the face. I try to walk, but it...i dont know...kind of 'spins' so I cant see where the hell im going. If I walk right, it turns so all i can see is behind Heather as shes running to the side. I played around with the camara, but geeze, i cant go through the whole game screwing with the camara being a crazy. I cant even fight because it moves so the enemy is off screen and I can only see part of Heather and I can do nothing about it. How do I correct the camara? If I can even do this?
WolfSiberia
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by WolfSiberia »

Its called "WALKING". Walk towards the back of the room, then right. DO NOT MOVE THE CONTROLLER.
November 30, 2009 - R.I.P. Akira Yamaoka's career. Goodnight Sweet Prince.
[spoiler]Its mentioned in the play novel that Heather's birthday is April 20th...
Which is my birthday, weed day, and Hitler's birthday.[/spoiler]
Koshercrackers
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Koshercrackers »

Put shoe on head.

No, but seriously, just tap L2 when you're moving in a direction. Should center behind you, just like that.
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

^ Lol...

But yeah, Kosher is right, but you could just press some buttons to see what they do before you make a thread about it, I'm just saying. *shrugs*
Nocturnal_Blue
Just Passing Through

Post by Nocturnal_Blue »

^See, Ive done that multilpe times, but for some reason then camara doesnt respond, or it spins.

My friend has the game as well, and I have played it with her, without the demon camara. Is mine glitching, or could it be my controler or ps2....?
cascade88
Historical Society Historian

Post by cascade88 »

I don't know if you can go into settings and alter the camera, but if you can, check and see if something's up with that. If not it could just be the controller. I've dropped my Gamecube controller before and it's messed the game I was playing.
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
Nocturnal_Blue
Just Passing Through

Post by Nocturnal_Blue »

^Alright, thanks, Ill check again. Im going to borrow my friends other controer to see if thats what it is.