Shattered Memories HOSPITAL Walkthrough

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Eva-Unit01
Just Passing Through

Shattered Memories HOSPITAL Walkthrough

Post by Eva-Unit01 »

Okay. I just got through the Hospital Chase Sequence with no problem.

(This is just for those who have a hard time going through this Hospital sequence. I know I had a hard time doing it! So here's the walkthrough help to get you passed it!)

Once you start off from the very start of the Chase Sequence head straight through the double doors. Once you go through those doors, Head straight to go through another set of double doors. Once through the second set of double doors, KEEP heading STRAIGHT until you reach a wall ahead of you. From there, Turn left and keep going straight until you come across a ledge. Jump down the ledge and jump across another ledge to reach the other side of the area. There will be flare ahead of you once you jump across, So make sure to use that flare. Once you pick it up, Head straight through the train ahead of you, Because there is double doors within it that you must go through. Keep going STRAIGHT because you'll be inside another train with double doors at the end of it. Once you pass the second set of the train's double doors keep going straight until you see another train. There should be a light blue color right under that train. Go under it. Ahead of you will be a ledge, So climb up that ledge and towards your mid-right should be another set of double doors. Go through those set of double doors. Keep going straight from there until you're outside. Once outside, Head straight until you see a fence ahead of you. Jump over that fence. Towards your left as you keep running straight should be another fence. Jump over the second fence. After jumping over the second fence, TURN RIGHT and there should be another set of double doors ahead of you above a small flight of stairs. Go through it and you'll be completely safe. Be warned though, A puzzle is right ahead of you. Mind you, it's a very easy puzzle though.

Here's a link to the picture I took. It's the Hospital map so you get an idea of where to head.

I hope this helps you!
(The picture is below, Within the spoiler!)
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
"I'm an Insect who dreamt he was a Man and Loved it. But now the Dream is Over... And the Insect is Awake."
- Seth Brundle/Brundlefly (The Fly 1986)
WolfSiberia
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by WolfSiberia »

Helpful. Thanks.

....Btw; what was Harry wearing?
November 30, 2009 - R.I.P. Akira Yamaoka's career. Goodnight Sweet Prince.
[spoiler]Its mentioned in the play novel that Heather's birthday is April 20th...
Which is my birthday, weed day, and Hitler's birthday.[/spoiler]
Eva-Unit01
Just Passing Through

Post by Eva-Unit01 »

WolfSiberia wrote:Helpful. Thanks.

A jacket that made me think of Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 4, A pink shirt, And regular pants. Oh, And he also didn't have his glasses anymore, Lolz.
"I'm an Insect who dreamt he was a Man and Loved it. But now the Dream is Over... And the Insect is Awake."
- Seth Brundle/Brundlefly (The Fly 1986)
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

That helps a lot :D
WolfSiberia
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by WolfSiberia »

Eva-Unit01 wrote:
WolfSiberia wrote:Helpful. Thanks.

A jacket that made me think of Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 4, A pink shirt, And regular pants. Oh, And he also didn't have his glasses anymore, Lolz.
You, are going to get the 2nd most saddening ending.
November 30, 2009 - R.I.P. Akira Yamaoka's career. Goodnight Sweet Prince.
[spoiler]Its mentioned in the play novel that Heather's birthday is April 20th...
Which is my birthday, weed day, and Hitler's birthday.[/spoiler]
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

^ I think that one is the saddest. Whats the FIRST saddest, In your Opinion?
Nasta
Just Passing Through

Post by Nasta »

You're my best friend. I literally ran around that place for a half hour. Finally I let them kill me so I could have some flares and run through it with a guide. D: