I'm stuck (SHSM--so potential spoilers?)

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

cascade88
Historical Society Historian

I'm stuck (SHSM--so potential spoilers?)

Post by cascade88 »

Ok, so I'm in the labyrinth thingy, after Harry jumped off the ledge and fell down. Now what exactly am I supposed to do? So far I've only been wandering around aimlessly in virtual darkness. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help. :)
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
Escapist
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Escapist »

You have to follow the static. Search for a lamp with broken things under it.
cascade88

Post by cascade88 »

Ok, I have found something like that. There's broken glass? in front of a chair, and there's a lamp, but, nothing happens when I get there. I've tried taken pictures of the chair and everything, nothing happens. I'm kinda stumped.
Escapist
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Escapist »

There are other lamps, generally when you get down there the static always begins. You just have to follow it like an Echo message.
cascade88

Post by cascade88 »

Alright, I'll give it another try. Thanks for the help.

Edit:

I just found the portal area thing! Not seconds after replying. Anyway, whoo! Thanks again.
Last edited by cascade88 on 23 Jan 2010, edited 1 time in total.
Escapist
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Escapist »

I mean -after you jump you fall into a lamp with a chair in fron of it. You must feel the static, so follow it, you should get to another lamp, this time with broken wood under it. I honestly don't remember how many lamps you pass, I think there are two -besides the one you saw in first place. You will then be transported to a room.
Light Alessa
Just Passing Through

Post by Light Alessa »

took me like 20 minutes before i realized, the static doesnt really help. If you run through the static you dont get teleported, but if you stand in the static you do. It's weird.
[quote] I love the Silent Hill Series. The Games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I Believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill 8 can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their Series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.[/quote]

Put this In Your Sig If you agree :)
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

Right when jumping off, turn right a little bit and there is a very vague noise/static. Run forward until you hit another chair. Stand under the light, and you will be moved to Labyrinth 2.
NeoAquarius12
Gravedigger

Post by NeoAquarius12 »

That was the most frustrating part of the game. Even after my 3rd time playing, it still took me like 5 minutes to find. They should really make it more obvious where to go in that pitch black room.
I don't make a signature.
Except for the part of the signature explaining that I don't.
And that.
And that.
And that.
...and that.