Playing SH4 for the first time *POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

krakalackin
Gravedigger

Playing SH4 for the first time *POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Post by krakalackin »

PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
I have tried everything, how do you give Eileen one of the weapons she can use???
Last edited by krakalackin on 23 Feb 2010, edited 1 time in total.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

(I believe this belongs in a different section)
You have to have her with you and press whatever button you have on your consul that equips Henry and it works the same as her, but you have to be near her.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
krakalackin
Gravedigger

Post by krakalackin »

carneeval wrote:
(I believe this belongs in a different section)
You have to have her with you and press whatever button you have on your consul that equips Henry and it works the same as her, but you have to be near her.

I tried standing next to her and equipping her weapon but just got an error sound.
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

^It's not an error sound. Plus, the item was kinda with a square "marking" it? That means that she's already with the weapon.

By the way, the only weapons that she can wield are: Riding crop, chain, bag, nightstick and I forgot the other but there's like only 5. She can't wield axes like Henry.
krakalackin
Gravedigger

Post by krakalackin »

Mephisto wrote:^It's not an error sound. Plus, the item was kinda with a square "marking" it? That means that she's already with the weapon.

By the way, the only weapons that she can wield are: Riding crop, chain, bag, nightstick and I forgot the other but there's like only 5. She can't wield axes like Henry.
The weapon I've been trying to give her is her purse. I understand there are Eileen only weapons. So if she has the purse equipped will it still show in my inventory? Plus I haven't given her a chance to fight. What is have been doing is face her and get very close and selecting the purse and pressing the square button. Is that the correct way of equipping Eileen?
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

So if she has the purse equipped will it still show in my inventory?
Yes.
What is have been doing is face her and get very close and selecting the purse and pressing the square button. Is that the correct way of equipping Eileen?
Yes.

:)
krakalackin
Gravedigger

Post by krakalackin »

Mephisto wrote:
So if she has the purse equipped will it still show in my inventory?
Yes.
What is have been doing is face her and get very close and selecting the purse and pressing the square button. Is that the correct way of equipping Eileen?
Yes.

:)
Thank you! GOSH! The fact that it was staying in my inventory was really throwing me off. That and I've never given her a chance to fight. I'll try again tonight. Thanks again Mephisto! :o
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

Moved to the appropriate forum. Anytime you need help with actually playing the game, ask for it in "Daddy...Help me!" :wink:
krakalackin
Gravedigger

Post by krakalackin »

JuriDawn wrote:Moved to the appropriate forum. Anytime you need help with actually playing the game, ask for it in "Daddy...Help me!" :wink:
Okay thanks!