I need help with the final boss in Silent Hill 3.

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Skylerness
Just Passing Through

I need help with the final boss in Silent Hill 3.

Post by Skylerness »

Okay is this going to be possible to beat it? I have nothing to restore my health with and just a few ammo. :cry: Is this going to be possible to beat like this?
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

I was in the same situation as you when I first fought her..

You have to wait until she bends down her head, then grab your Katana, hit a couple of times (maybe three) and run away. Then dodge the fire. Repeat this.

I haven't played the game in a long time, but I hope my tip helps you.
Skylerness
Just Passing Through

Post by Skylerness »

Thanks. :D That's pretty much what I've been doing but I'll just keep trying that.
What the hell?
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

I would agree that the katana is the best chance you have. Make sure you have your bullet proof vest on. I know it slows you down but it will give you kind of a second chance. After a major hit, Heather will still retain a fraction of her health to give you a chance to attack 2 or 3 more times and may give you just that one last blow to end her.

BTW I suggest using the gun just to bring her down to your level, then use your katana on her. This will eliminate the threat of the RING O' FIRE because she only uses that when she is standing up.

Best of luck.
Skylerness
Just Passing Through

Post by Skylerness »

Thanks!
What the hell?
Jigsaws apprentice
Just Passing Through

Re: I need help with the final boss in Silent Hill 3.

Post by Jigsaws apprentice »

I F*ckin' hated that boss! I remember I played the game on hard (big mistake) and when I got to the end , I had hardly health or cures and hardly any bullets. I think I had 12 hand gun and 6 shot gun, I used all the bullets and it took 2 hours to complete using a melee weapon (after days of trying to complete it) at one point I was cosidering restarting the game on easy! I felt so relived when I killed the bitch :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Harrys_Girl

Re: I need help with the final boss in Silent Hill 3.

Post by Harrys_Girl »

I'm glad that you are jumping right in w/ your opinions but this thread is dead. You may want to start noting the dates before replying to threads, especially in this section. Just future reference.