How long are the chase sequences

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

krakalackin
Gravedigger

How long are the chase sequences

Post by krakalackin »

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I did three different searches and nothing came up.

I bought SHSM but haven't really had the time to sit down and play. I just wanted to know, from those who have played the game, how long are the chase sequences and do they get harder as you progress in the game? Also, how many hits or attacks can you take before dying?
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

It really depends. I don't think they get harder throughout the game, but the forest one is a bit hard if you're not used to it. You can take around a few Raw Shocks hugging/raping Harry before his health is depleted.
Droo

Post by Droo »

They do get longer. The School and Hospital are both maddening, but Nowhere is more tolerable.
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

I second that, I tried to get through the hospital level and had a lot of trouble with it. I got so mad at it I had to wait and do it today lol.
Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Post by Harrys_Girl »

They can be infinitely long if you keep taking the wrong turns and escaping your perusers. I once made the first chase sequence last over an hr. just because I wanted to go exploring, got lost for awhile, then found where I was and went the wrong way on purpose to explore some more. Just gotta know your way around, keep your baring and watch out for enemies as well as trigger commands. :wink:
asphyxia_82
Just Passing Through

Post by asphyxia_82 »

That's one thing I wish I knew from the beginning I spent so much time just retracing my steps not knowing that there were different ways and I should have payed attention to where I was going in the first place... and yea they do get longer, and sometimes tougher, some of them are easier... forest was the hardest for me personally...
[img]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k227/oi_nat/nick/footerdone.jpg[/img]