SH1 K. Gordon key

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

PlagueJester
Just Passing Through

SH1 K. Gordon key

Post by PlagueJester »

So, I was just given this key. However, I don't know what to do with it, and as I work so much now, I really don't want to run around and try every option to see what this key does.

I was hoping ya'll might help me. Is this key used in the school? If so, don't tell me where, because that's part of the fun. I just don't want to run around and try everything in the school to find out that it has no use there. If not, also don't tell me where, as before, I just don't want to waste gameplay time running around testing the key.

Thanks in advance,
Kyle
Kenji
Historical Society Historian

Re: SH1 K. Gordon key

Post by Kenji »

PlagueJester wrote:Is this key used in the school?
No.

However, a clue is contained in the school.
PlagueJester
Just Passing Through

Post by PlagueJester »

Oooooooh... thanks for the answer, Kenji :)

If you had left it at "no," I would have left the school. Thanks for letting me know about the clue. Now I will scour the school next time I pop the game open.

I really appreciate that you guys on this forum give me as much information as I'm asking for, without intentionally giving me too much and spoiling anything.

Like your post. Your post is absolutely perfect. And there weren't any spoilers.

Man I love this forum :)
Kenji
Historical Society Historian

Post by Kenji »

No problem. :) I also prefer figuring things out for myself, so I try to give advice while giving away as little as possible.

Usually, that annoys people. :P

Anyway, good luck out there.