Silent Hill Story

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

jeremyjh
Just Passing Through

Silent Hill Story

Post by jeremyjh »

I saw no topic for this, but sorry if there is one.

Over all the Silent Hill's I have played I noticed a very different story in all of these Master of Survival Horror games.

Silent Hill: Father looking for his daughter.

Silent Hill 2: A husband looking for his wife. who is apparently dead.

Silent Hill 3: A girl confused looking for more about her past. (sorry if I got that one wrong this one was a little confusing for me)

Silent Hill 4: A guy locked in his apartment trying to figure out WTH is going on!

As you know and can see some of these are all similar as nobody knows whats going on as they enter a place called Silent Hill. What I would like to know is what kind of story would you like to see in the upcoming Silent Hills.
(NOTE: This does not mean guess what the story is going to be about in Silent Hill 8/ Silent Hill Downpour)

I would like one of 2 things

1: To pay as a character that is dead but is unaware to the audience playing through the game with a tad bit of depression over the past that has been taken with his or her family.

2: To play as somebody actually related to Silent Hill more then the previous ones such as use to be a warden for the Silent Hill Prison then getting a mysterious letter saying we need your help for one last time.

(oopss it seems I posted in the wrong topic >.>)
http://www.youtube.com/user/jeremyjh13? ... BjX2Y0gNrc- Survival Horror Game Library
pink_isnt_well000
Historical Society Historian

Re: Silent Hill Story

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

This section is for people looking for help with the games.