SH3 Subway

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Mister_Creazil
Gravedigger

SH3 Subway

Post by Mister_Creazil »

I'm not sure if this is a glitch in the HD collection for Xbox 360, but I'm sure there's meant to be a cutscene when you head down to the platform where the train tracks are. I'm not getting one.

I'm also trying to climb down and up the other platforms but I just get run over by trains. Any advice?
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Re: SH3 Subway

Post by Mephisto »

Last time I played SH3 was back in 2010 so I don't remember much.

If I'm not wrong you have to go to the platform and unlock one of the gates, to the right. When you reach the other side a cutscene will play. You're not supposed to climb down the train tracks.

EDIT: Here's the solution:

You're not supposed to go down in the middle of the tracks. Go all the way to the left and drop down in the tracks, there's a single door there, not to the right. Try to open it and a train will come (cutscene). Climb back onto the platform and that's it. The train will stop at the station and you can leave.
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

Mister_Creazil, if you're talking about the optional cutscene where
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Heather gets shoved onto the tracks by a ghost,
you have to make sure you read the newspaper article that's up in the large room before you go through the turnstile, as well as the paper on the floor as you're going down the staircase to the platform where the cutscene will happen. If you don't read those things, you won't get that cutscene.

As for getting the train to come so you can leave, do what Mephisto said. When you're on the proper platform and you walk down to the far end of it, you'll see a lit-up door that you'll have to jump down to get to. Run to it, try to open it, and then run back to the platform.

Hopefully you figured it out already, but if not, I hope we helped.
Herr Shaun
Gravedigger

Post by Herr Shaun »

This map should be of help.
You've got your good things, and I've got mine.