I can't beat Scarlet in homecoming...glitch? (pc ver.)

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Kompwars
Just Passing Through

I can't beat Scarlet in homecoming...glitch? (pc ver.)

Post by Kompwars »

Yesterday when I fought her, she wouldn't go to her second form. And when I fought her today, no matter how much I hit her she doesn't go down, its like she has infinite life. I'm using a fireaxe on her.
thy_butcher
Brookhaven Receptionist

Re: I can't beat Scarlet in homecoming...glitch? (pc ver.)

Post by thy_butcher »

You'll probably have to start over...
Try re-loading a few times... although I bet you already have.
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

That is odd, but people have had glitches with Scarlet before. Once, she disappeared on me during her second form, but it went fine when I re-loaded. If re-loading doesn't work, it's possible you need a different copy of the game.
Try re-loading from your most recent save first, obviously, then try loading from a save a few slots back before you resort to starting completely over. If you play through again and have the same issues... your copy's bad, dude.
DrBjerkov
Just Passing Through

Post by DrBjerkov »

The first time i fought her, i had the same issue, but after a while i said, "you know, i dont care. I have a punching bag now, why am i so worried?" And with that, i proceded to beat the stuffing out of her until she changed. It took me an extra thirty or so minutes, but she DID end up changing for me. I suggest just thinking of something that rustles your jimmies, and pretending that it's all scarlet's fault. If that doesn't work, i.would recommend reloading.
Let's blow some heads... off...