Eddie actor and Stunt Coordinator — Slavisa Ivanovic

Everything we know so far about Gans second visit to Silent Hill.

Moderator: Moderators

The Adversary
RESPECT

Eddie actor and Stunt Coordinator — Slavisa Ivanovic

Post by The Adversary »

Slavisa Ivanovic is apparently the actor for Eddie Dombrowski's character in the upcoming Return to Silent Hill film. He's the stunt coordinator according to IMDB, as well. The IMDB page for Return to Silent Hill has his credit listed as "Bouncer."

Here's his Instagram: @slavisa_stuntcoordinator
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Re: Eddie actor and Stunt Coordinator — Slavisa Ivanovic

Post by leftshoe18 »

If Eddie's being played by the stunt coordinator, I have to assume that he has a very small role in the movie. It's not very often that somebody from the technical side of the film has a big role in a movie.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Re: Eddie actor and Stunt Coordinator — Slavisa Ivanovic

Post by The Adversary »

Eddie himself doesn't have a lot screentime in the game, really.

• Bathroom
• Pete's Bowl-O-Rama
• Prison
• Meat locker

Eddie's role could very well be reworked to be a sort of cameo character—like how Anna in the first film was definitely inspired by Angela—and he's only in there for his namesake. After all, the credit lists him as "bouncer" so he probably works at Heaven's Night.

I'm trying to think of the characters as reflections of the Orpheus & Eurydice tale, since it's abundantly clear Gans is using it as his primary inspiration—after SILENT HILL 2, of course. Guess I'll read it again tonight.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.