Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 20 Aug 2018

Gravedigger
 Post subject: Forum Games

Missing since: 23 Sep 2006
Notes left: 480
Last seen at: Heather's Apartment
I really don't see the mods or admins accepting this, but maybe there could be a forum games section? You know, like the famous "Name the Movie" sort of thing. If it's a no, then don't worry. It was just an idea. :)

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
Well since we don't allow game threads, an entire section dedicated to game threads seems fruitless.

You could always sign up to be a Cult Member, y'know.

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject:

Missing since: 26 Apr 2004
Notes left: 1134
Last seen at: Lakeside Amusement Park
What is the difference from the normal member to being a cult member? Like, what extras do you get? If it is just more forum sections then I don't see the point (no offense).

Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
You should go check out the post that describes what a Cult Member is in the Happy Burger section. All the answers are in there.

And seriously: freakin' cool it down with the posting.

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject:

Missing since: 26 Apr 2004
Notes left: 1134
Last seen at: Lakeside Amusement Park
Why? I didn't know it was there. I rarely go into Happy Burger and you shut down my research paper and basically told me to take words from other posts but I can't. Plus, early in the morning is when I get time to actually post. I go through every topic and post something if I can contribute to it. It's not like I'm spamming. Geez. Calm down. It just shows up more easily because there are no other people posting. I do the same system everytime. Like now. But it won't be obvious b/c others are posting also and it kicks my name off of the "just posted" area.

Post subject:

Missing since: 20 Jul 2005
Notes left: 3898
If a forum has such thing like "Cult Member" status that would leave members questioning, likely there's an easily accessible explanation somewhere around--probably a sticky for your convenience. Also the FAQ page mentions the Cult Membership too, so you could've found out there. The main purpose of stickied threads and FAQ are for members to check out information so we moderators wouldn't have to explain countless times.

>rarely go into Happy Burger and you shut down my research paper and basically told me to take words from other posts but I can't. Plus, early in the morning is when I get time to actually post. I go through every topic and post something if I can contribute to it. It's not like I'm spamming.

I can testify you for that for I'm in a time zone where no one gets on this forum at night, and sometimes I see only you. You're right, as long as you're not spamming you can post freely (though we appreciate if members put quality in their posts). If you have a specific question about our forum (like cult status, shopping, etc.), make sure to check out the FAQ and stickied threads/announcements first--it's likely there.
And I agree with the shutting down of research paper. True, our forum does not disallow research paper threads, but your questions are very personal and you'd better ask them in forums specialized in psychology or education.