Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 21 Nov 2017

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject: New member cannot register

Missing since: 25 Jun 2008
Notes left: 1766
Last seen at: Chicago
My girlfriend has been attempting to register here and no matter how many times she goes over the information, it keeps telling her "One of your of your responses below is not correct", when they all are.

What's going on and how do we fix this?

Post subject: Re: New member cannot register

Missing since: 08 Feb 2004
Notes left: 1752
When she attempts to register, make sure that she fills out the item up top that looks like an ad. It's part of our anti spambot measures in registration.

Also this section is for the website so this belongs in the Post Office where you'll also see a topic mentioning the catchpa. I'll move this but next time be sure to look at the Post Office cause that's where issues regarding the forum belong.

Post subject: Re: New member cannot register

Missing since: 25 Jun 2008
Notes left: 1766
Last seen at: Chicago
Alright thanks. I've never had an issue before so I wasn't sure where they belonged.