Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 21 Nov 2017

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: account cancellation.

Missing since: 08 Jan 2014
Notes left: 2
Since I basically already asked via PM all the staff members about this and nobody answered me, I'll ask directly here on the board as well.
I want my account to be deleted (as well as all posts on the forum). I don't have a problem with the site, in fact I like it, but can someone please do this for me or at least reply to my legitimate request? Why must I waste time for days on this for something that can be done in a few seconds?
Thank you.

Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator
 Post subject: Re: account cancellation.

Missing since: 06 Jul 2003
Notes left: 4170
Last seen at: Your Special Place
We don't delete posts or accounts - it makes threads difficult to understand. I can, however, change your name and disassociate it with you. Although you only have one post so ... what's to delete?

I'm sorry you feel that you've wasted days. As you'd told me you quit, I didn't see the sense in PMing you as that would force you to come back, right? Most people just decide not to come back and that's it. I find it peculiar when someone asks to be deleted.

The Faithful | The Seductress | The Alchemist | The Cult | SHHF FAQs | Fanlisting | Contact | Love to game?

© 2003-2016 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of http://www.silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited.

Just Passing Through

Missing since: 08 Jan 2014
Notes left: 2
Vixx wrote:
We don't delete posts or accounts - it makes threads difficult to understand. I can, however, change your name and disassociate it with you. Although you only have one post so ... what's to delete?

I'm sorry you feel that you've wasted days. As you'd told me you quit, I didn't see the sense in PMing you as that would force you to come back, right? Most people just decide not to come back and that's it. I find it peculiar when someone asks to be deleted.

Sorry but that's no excuse. I have PMed three members of the staff over at least a week and none of them even bothered to tell me that you don't delete accounts.
Anyway, I felt free to ask you that because I had 0 posts: I only signed up and never wrote anything. Also, I don't think having a million registered users with 0 posts would be a good thing, so it was also a matter of fairness towards you.
Nevermind. I'm just pissed that I had to come back a hundred times just to have you telling me that what I asked isn't possible.
Beside this, the forum is great and I don't mean any disrespect.

Site Support

Missing since: 03 Nov 2005
Notes left: 455
Last seen at: Norway
I didn't get a fancy pm and this makes me feel left out.
That being said, accounts and posts are not deleted, nor do you have to "come back a hundred times", just stop logging in. It's not like this forum spams people for not visiting.

Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Missing since: 06 Jul 2003
Notes left: 4170
Last seen at: Your Special Place
Heh. :D

The Faithful | The Seductress | The Alchemist | The Cult | SHHF FAQs | Fanlisting | Contact | Love to game?

© 2003-2016 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of http://www.silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited.