who is the cake for?

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

the victim profiles indicate that it was eric walsh's birthday when he died, but the game indicates that it's walter sulivan's.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
ForteChef
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by ForteChef »

would have been pretty funny if there had been 10 candles
4 pointing baby monsters, 3 numb bodies, 2 pyramid heads and a split worm? Where's my trusty blade? This one's going to be easy.
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

bunnytracks wrote:Maybe Walter just likes cake?
Well, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it must have been a birthday, because I think I remember the room being mildly decorated for it, and a gift being on the table or somewhere around there.

If I'm wrong, sorry, and I have no idea why I'd remember it that way if... it wasn't.

But anyhow, don't you have to put a candle (or candles) on the cake? Candles only go on a cake when it's someone's birthday, as far as I know...
ForteChef
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by ForteChef »

phantomess wrote:
bunnytracks wrote:Maybe Walter just likes cake?
Well, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it must have been a birthday, because I think I remember the room being mildly decorated for it, and a gift being on the table or somewhere around there.

If I'm wrong, sorry, and I have no idea why I'd remember it that way if... it wasn't.

But anyhow, don't you have to put a candle (or candles) on the cake? Candles only go on a cake when it's someone's birthday, as far as I know...
No, your absolutely right.
4 pointing baby monsters, 3 numb bodies, 2 pyramid heads and a split worm? Where's my trusty blade? This one's going to be easy.