Building World-Is It So Bad?

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Do you like the Building World in SH4?

Yes.
50%
No.
28%
I'm indifferent to it.
22%

Total votes: 123

MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

I personally haven't played SH4 much recently, but I don't remember having a real problem with this world other than Richard in the beginning lol, he's so hard to beat sometimes!
Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Re: Building World-Is It So Bad?

Post by Harrys_Girl »

Richard, IMO is the worse ghost victim in the game. He is kinda creepy at first but then the spazzing and flicker gets really annoying. Unlike the other ghosts, he doesn't have to slowly climb through the walls, he is either just in the room you enter or pops in randomly, so there is no warning that he is coming. And it always just happens that I never have a Sword w/ me to pin him down. I've never been able to find all 5 Swords. >>' So I always have to pick and chose who to leave the Swords pinned in.
Violent Corpse
My Bestsellers Clerk

Re: Building World-Is It So Bad?

Post by Violent Corpse »

It was a difficult level and there was a lot of back-tracking which was kinda annoying, but the level itself was pretty cool, in fact, I think it was one of the best in the games. There was so much going around, the clock-room, the pet shops, the birthday cake and stuff. Great yet a frustrating level.
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

Harrys_Girl wrote:Richard, IMO is the worse ghost victim in the game. He is kinda creepy at first but then the spazzing and flicker gets really annoying. Unlike the other ghosts, he doesn't have to slowly climb through the walls, he is either just in the room you enter or pops in randomly, so there is no warning that he is coming. And it always just happens that I never have a Sword w/ me to pin him down. I've never been able to find all 5 Swords. >>' So I always have to pick and chose who to leave the Swords pinned in.
This is how I feel about Richard's ghost... But somehow I usually always find all the swords but find it hard to wear him down long enough for me to pin him to the ground.