This will most likely sound stupid but...Spoilers

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

TheLakesidePyramid
Just Passing Through

This will most likely sound stupid but...Spoilers

Post by TheLakesidePyramid »

Yes, this will sound stupid, so I was on Youtube watching Richard Braintree's death scene, and I noticed a comment that sounded....like it made sense!

"Since the day I found Richard dead i've always wondered:is it possible that Richard was a pedophile?If you look through a window in your apartment (don't remember if in bedroom or in living room) you can see the electric chair turned to the Richard's window,a little boy sitting on it and Richard standing beside him and apparently threatening him with a gun.Moreover,in his apartment you can find undergarments thrown to the ground. And why does Richard take the boy with him in his house? Moreover, he dies on electric chair, as if it were the right punishment for his behaviour and a retaliation for his habit of abducting kids and forcing them to sit on his chair and, probably, molesting them. My opinion is based on an interpretation to a strange scene you can see looking out your window and through Richard's one (that is in front of you). so maybe I misinterpreted what i saw and I'm wrong about this character."

Well, the undergarments were from the "Skinned Mike" incident , I never played The Room before but what I know of it "Mike bumped into Richard, Braintree gets pissed, takes him inside and beats him up" But, he REALLY didn't need to take him inside, why couldn't he just beat him up then and there? And that recording, sounds a little creepy!! And why did he chase Little Walter? Like of course he wanted answers, but it still seem kinda creepy!!
What do you think?
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
R.I.P Harry Mason, the man who loved his daughter so much, he didn't care what they put in his way.
If I seem stupid all of a sudden (using slang and posting theories from stupid places,) it's not me!!
Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Re: This will most likely sound stupid but...Spoilers

Post by Harrys_Girl »

Maybe you should play the game before forming such theories.

The Skinned Mike incident was because Richard believed Mike was a perverted stalker of Rachel. That is why he drags him into his apartment, he tortures him to try to get him to admit that he is stalking Rachel, and she is present. She tries to intervene (however nonchalantly) after Richard takes it too far.

And he is following Little Walter because he knows he's seen the kid before and in the past, thought Walter was sneaking into apartment to squat or steal.
TheLakesidePyramid
Just Passing Through

No, this wasn't my theory.
And yeah he saw little Walter
"You look a lot like a little punk I saw snooping around" Or something like that.
R.I.P Harry Mason, the man who loved his daughter so much, he didn't care what they put in his way.
If I seem stupid all of a sudden (using slang and posting theories from stupid places,) it's not me!!
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

You found the theory on YouTube. That should have been your first indication something was wrong.

On an unrelated note, I think you might need a spoiler tag for that signature. Which is not a sentence I ever though I might write out.
TheLakesidePyramid
Just Passing Through

Can someone just close this? I NEVER wrote this, my brother was on my account without somehow 'knowing' it. Listen, I usually act normal, and if I act stupid all of a sudden, it's not me. And do you REALLY think I'm dumb enough to post a theory from YOUTUBE!!!!!!
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>he tortures him to try to get him to admit that he is stalking Rachel, and she is present.<
Source me.

Richard made Mike strip to embarrass him. That's it. Mike wasn't dragged inside and tortured in front of Rachel.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

Hahahah... The classic excuse of "My brother was using my account"...
Aerith Gainsborough

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

^
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^ No. That's not spam. At all.

. . .

What Harrys and Adversary said are the right thing.

Richard always had a "hot temper" and maybe got tired of the love letters from Mike to Rachael and etc.

Rachael's boyfriend, the painter, wanted someone to teach Mike a lesson (you can find notes in his apartment saying that he wished someone like Braintree would do something to Mike).

Maybe just maybe, the painter said something to Braintree and "Skinned Mike" was born.
Last edited by Mephisto on 31 May 2011, edited 1 time in total.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

This was an exercise in record-breaking stupidity.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
SilentWren

Post by SilentWren »

I believe the op about the account hijacking. The original post sounds like it could be a kid struggling with the right wording. (That, and I've had a kid I was babysitting "hijack" my myspace profile before. I wanted to murder the little bastard. He put my number up on some area group.)

Anyway, at least it seems to be under control now. Why isn't this thread just...closed?
The above user visits this forum *very infrequently.* If you need any type of response or answer from her, she may or may not be able to provide it in a timely manner.

Thank you for understanding. <3

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p674128
TheLakesidePyramid
Just Passing Through

SilentWren wrote:Anyway, at least it seems to be under control now. Why isn't this thread just...closed?
That's WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY!!!! And he isn't my FULL brother, just my half, he's just lucky I don't hit him with a steel pipe.
And true in
the Otherworld apartment
in a room with paintings, didn't it say that Mike was a pervert? And Braintree REALLY needs to take an anger management class. The Chaos plate, the painting saying he was always angry, or was there one like that? I'm not sure.
And
The classic brother excuse
, are you calling me a liar?
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

Oh my god, TheLakesidePyramid, I'm pretty sure you're around 10 years old. If not, you sure act like a little kid.

First off-it's seems obvious to me you wrote this theory. The characters are too long to fit in a comment space :P. Secondly, the "it was my ______ who wrote this" excuse makes me cringe. Maybe I'm wrong. Oh well. Anyways, the posts are straying off of the main topic at hand. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, I just don't really take you seriously (maybe because of the way you type).
TheLakesidePyramid
Just Passing Through

You know what? Screw this, I hate you all, HOW DARE YOU act like I'm 10, it's an insult!! I really hate this
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

Come on...I have trouble on forums a lot, but it doesn't bring me to the point where I hate on people anymore. It's not like we're totally dissing you off. You're a member with opinions and beliefs and we respect that. We're not persecuting you for anything you did or did not write. This is a forum. We discuss subjects clearly. The fact that state you didn't write this seems a little over the top to me, and I really can't take you seriously if you communicate in all caps and exclamation points. None of us here are trying to insult you. Retaliating by saying you hate us really does not have an effect--it's a forum, you'll have friends, you'll have enemies, the main thing is to communicate in mature matter, and it really does not seem that you can understand that. I wasn't really trying to insult you, and nobody here was trying to insult you, so sorry if you were deeply offended.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

Chill out, TheLakesidePyramid. Please? If you have a problem w/ your account or want this thread closed as a result of a "hacking", you could and should PM a moderator and we'd gladly lock it for you. And that is just what I am going to do since this has spiraled into name calling and spamming.