An unfinished work...

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Sorry for complaining again! But I played Silent Hill 4 the room the second time, and I realized that there are 4 paintings that are empty not 2, and of them is really large... If you didn't notice that then check it out and search the room, so there are about 4 people as well, I don't even know if the painter knew Eileen and Henry, I just get my past repley was absolutely wrong...
Syko
Just Passing Through

Post by Syko »

Well I think I see a face, a womens face, she is holding something, can't make out for myself what it is though ^^
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Syko wrote:Well I think I see a face, a womens face, she is holding something, can't make out for myself what it is though ^^
She is holding a baby, and that there is a connection of Walter I think...
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

Hmmm.... Maybe it's Walter's mom and dad???? 8)
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Walter's mom, there is no father in this actually, Walter has a mother only, he don't have a father...
SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

Post by SHACKled89451 »

Raider Man wrote:Walter's mom, there is no father in this actually, Walter has a mother only, he don't have a father...
He had a father, and that's what I think the painting depicts... Walter and his parents before he was abandoned...

but let's not get into to that whole thing again...

Suffice it to say the painting was probably hypothetical, since walter was abandoned as an infant and never had a chance to pose for a family portrait...
revalations 23:16
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Please just tell me the source of it, or give me a proof that Walter's father do exists, I really like to see some new information about dissapeared characters, but I just have only one question, why are there 4 not 2, but 4 empty paintings?
SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

Post by SHACKled89451 »

>Please just tell me the source of it, or give me a proof that Walter's father do exists

uh.. His mother isn't the virgin mary, he was born like any normal child..

as far as the painting, I'm only theorizing as to who's actually in the painting, and my natural assumption was that it was walter with his parents. Of course I don't know for sure if thats what it really is, that's the point of this thread... :roll:
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

So the baby is Walter... Hmmm... I knew that before and didn't know if it was true or not...
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

>Please just tell me the source of it, or give me a proof that Walter's father do exists

Don't you remember Walter's memories of his father in apartment world 2nd time? Altough I hardly think that it was a "memory". It could be what Walter wanted to hear.
SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

Post by SHACKled89451 »

Mephisto wrote:>Please just tell me the source of it, or give me a proof that Walter's father do exists

Don't you remember Walter's memories of his father in apartment world 2nd time? Altough I hardly think that it was a "memory". It could be what Walter wanted to hear.

I don't recall the part you've mentioned here...?