The Other Persons Trough Your Windows...

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

> have never seen that. When exactly does it happen? I gotta check that out, that's really weird.

It never happens, as I said on a previous reply the man threatening another was like a mother with her kid, the gun was like a toy or something... I never realized that Richard was the one watching TV... I only saw him on my 4th playtrough, yeah what a moron I am...
MatchCat
Just Passing Through

Post by MatchCat »

Did anyone else notice that some of te people walking on the streets have similar character models to those of past protagonists? My friend pointed this out to me and I've seen a few people that resemble Heather and James, maybe even a Harry.
[img]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/Wafflepudding/machinegunmovsma.gif[/img]
Xev

Re: The Other Persons Trough Your Windows...

Post by Xev »

Ive been searching: search button then checking out the topics and this is relatively close to what Im asking as well.

Ive been playing through SH4 and last night I came across this and wondered what the movie was. I think I remember seeing this asked before but cannot find it.

This is a quote describing the way the apartments look, saying you can see what everyone is doing. The movie that popped in my mind was Singles for some reason. It has the same shape as AH if not a bit smaller.

Any ideas on what the movie is?

Also - is there a map anywhere of who lived in which apartment? Its fairly easy to tell when youre in there and Im all over that section now but checking out of sheer laziness on if anyone drew it out somewhere!
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

No. . . There's plenty of threads to ressurrect. . . Why you picked this one, here :|

Damn our first posts. Damn them.
Xev

Post by Xev »

I picked it because it related to the question I was asking. Sorry to dredge but I had been looking a long while for something comparable and didnt feel like making a new thread about it.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

Hmmm... I wonder. IDK what movie he could be talking about.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
SilentWren

Post by SilentWren »

forgive me for the necro reply, but they've mentioned a few times that the tourist activity in SH has decreased, haven't they?
The above user visits this forum *very infrequently.* If you need any type of response or answer from her, she may or may not be able to provide it in a timely manner.

Thank you for understanding. <3

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p674128