What would happen if Henry didn't bother doing anything?

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Ah. Then I guess he just ate out of habit or something.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

>Jasper got thirsty, afterall.
But that's nothing to do with Henry's hunger. Jasper thirsty is something from his mind... "Whenever I come to a cool place like SH I get really, really thirsty" or soemthing... Henry has phisycal needs, Jasper don't.
Restoration01
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Restoration01 »

Wow, so being the "Receiver of Wisdom" means that Henry has to bear witness to all those murders?
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

If Henery were to do nothing, he'd prolly invite Walter in and set down some ground rules.

Henry: No killing me or anyone else. *holding match and point to oil* otherwise I'll burn her!
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

That's....actually a pretty kickass idea, Aric.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

Thank you Aura. ^_^
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
Restoration01
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Restoration01 »

Aric - The Reaper wrote:If Henery were to do nothing, he'd prolly invite Walter in and set down some ground rules.

Henry: No killing me or anyone else. *holding match and point to oil* otherwise I'll burn her!
Rofl...
that might actually be possible, lol.
Nice one, dood. :wink:
Syko
Just Passing Through

Post by Syko »

I was about to say that!

Nothing would have happened.
Like already has been said, his body felt like frozen!
No Hunger, No need to take a shit.
But I bet you he was bored out of his fucking mind ^^

11x20 wrote:He would have died most likely-- either from the hauntings or Walter just finally coming in like, "What the shit, Henry, I thought we had something here. Thought we were doin' this. What are you doing man, get your ass out there." and Henry would be like, "NO, YOU SUCK! I DON'T WANNA PLAY ANYMORE!" and Walter would probably just shoot him and be done with it.
WTF Nice xD xD I am laughing my ass of here xD
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

larry_lovage69 wrote:You are right he was there for five days before the hole appeared, but I didn't know he was without food in that time. I started to think of it like that movie 1408, ya know? Like if Henry just flipped out and broke a window and crawled outside or after he got the gun just started shooting off rounds. Would someone her? If they did I am SURE that someone would call the police. Also why couldn't he talk to Eileen through the lille hole in the wall?
Check the gas eveytime you finish a world, he will say "I suppose to be hungry but I am not feeling anything" Is this one of the Walter's work?
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Probably, yes.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

Henry couldn't talk to Eileen through the hole because he's basically in a different dimension than her, he can see and hear everyone but they can't hear him. (Except the few noises Eileen heard)
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
ecks
Just Passing Through

Post by ecks »

he doesn't want to broke the window because he dont want to pay for it. Glass was kinda expensive these days. If I were him I could have break the windows.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, Henry didn't want to break out and save his life because windows are expensive to replace. Do you know how silly that sounds? It's more likely that Walter's powers were making the windows unbreakable.
lumpo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by lumpo »

AuraTwilight wrote:Yea, Henry didn't want to break out and save his life because windows are expensive to replace. Do you know how silly that sounds? It's more likely that Walter's powers were making the windows unbreakable.
Or maybe Walters power made Henry realize how expensive the windows are and not to break them, I mean he was able to posses Eileen, maybe he possessed Henry like this!?! lol :lol:
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

"What would happen if Henry didn't bother doing anything?"

Henry would become Walter's bitch. This "Don't go out" thing is true. Walter wanted Henry to be at the bedroom all the time, you get the point...
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Mephisto wrote:"What would happen if Henry didn't bother doing anything?"

Henry would become Walter's bitch. This "Don't go out" thing is true. Walter wanted Henry to be at the bedroom all the time, you get the point...
but who made the hole?! If Walter then why could he put it in the first place to let Henry bother him from his works for the complete of 21 sacraments? I believe that this hole is also connected to the umbilical cord that you can see it through the subway station...
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Henry played right into Walter's hands no matter what he did--by staying in the room, he'd be screwed. By going through the hole into Walter's world, he was doing just as Walter wanted.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

So was Mephisto wrong about her last post?
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

No. Reading comprehension would help you out here, as I basically agreed with part of what he said.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Basically, Walter tricked Henry. No matter what Henry does, he'll do what Walter wants. There's no way for him to win.