Things Gum Heads can steal from you

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

Ya uh...I got the stupid glitch :x
They stole a freaking holy candle from me!What the hell...It was holding it to,I reset the game but I regret it because I want to know if they try to attack you with it.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

Post by SHACKled89451 »

but I regret it because I want to know if they try to attack you with it.

I don't think that's very likely, seeing as how a holy candle isn't a weapon.

unless you can wax somebody to death...
revalations 23:16
Akheon
Just Passing Through

Post by Akheon »

Anything they steal they will use as a weapon. I've never seen them steal a health drink, though, and I don't think it's likely they do.

By leaving through a hole and returning will make any items you've physically seen them wield disappear, and spawn at B1's floor instead. I'm currently wondering what would happen if you'd make them steal every possible item they can steal from you. The result would be a huge pile of stuff at B1... would the game be able to handle it?
SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

Post by SHACKled89451 »

Akheon wrote:Anything they steal they will use as a weapon. I've never seen them steal a health drink, though, and I don't think it's likely they do.

By leaving through a hole and returning will make any items you've physically seen them wield disappear, and spawn at B1's floor instead. I'm currently wondering what would happen if you'd make them steal every possible item they can steal from you. The result would be a huge pile of stuff at B1... would the game be able to handle it?
What version do you have, cuz I've never seen this happen...
revalations 23:16
Son_of_Kauffman
Gravedigger

Post by Son_of_Kauffman »

They can steal stuff? Wow, never knew that till today.
Spetsnaz of the Interior Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia
Spetsnaz sil Vnutrenniye Voiska Ministerstva Vnutrennikh Del

http://egan.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/20/california-will-survive-its-crackup/?ref=opinion

Think of Italy — which reminds me of California in so many ways — and its chronic inability to form a government. That’s California, with even better food and no parliamentary system.
....somewhere in Italy a contract was put out on the life of the article's author.
rm2kking
Historical Society Historian

Post by rm2kking »

Wow, I'm surprised. They steal my golf clubs all the damn time.
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
Syko
Just Passing Through

Post by Syko »

Yeah all that I got stolen from me was a golfclub, probably because its not very effective and it breaks quickly
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

I NEVER KNEW that before, I just saw one was holding gold club, standing infront facing behind the door ready to attack me, but I always defeat him with no damage unless if I was playing it in normal or hard mode, as for the other items, I will see what they can do if I lit a candle infront of them, or stand next to them with many golfs, heath drinks, and candles, I wanna see what they'll do...
ur-vile
Hope House Careworker

Post by ur-vile »

Wonder if they could take the doll by any chance.

Years later, still learning things about the game :P
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

I just checked that out and nothing happens, they start beating me up? Is that because I play it in normal mode? Can you tell me what to do to let it work?
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

They only seem to steal stuff when they feel like it.
Does anybody know if the behavior differs in any way between the newtype and oldtype Gumheads?
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

I think it differs from the Version, I still don't know which version I have LOL!!
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

There are two versions of the Gumheads in the game,
The old type
and the new type
I think only the new type can steal things, they seem to be smarter, or at least more human-like.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

OHHH MYYY GOOOOOOODDDDD!! The new one looks AWFUL :eek: :eek: :eek:
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

I honestly like the newtype more. They look much freakier, like rotting man-monkeys. The other ones just remind me of weird grey chimps.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

You'll meet them in the second building world, I thought it was for another SH4 version! LOL! I just found them already and they just stole my melee weapon, it was too hard to kill them but Eileen just took my job and I was just standing still, and took that melee weapon already when Eileen finished, but she was Possesed :( within she took many damages...
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

I thought you assumed they were from two different versions!
I didn't want to state it though, in case you didn't. I really do think the newtypes are cooler though.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

rm2kking wrote:I thought you assumed they were from two different versions!
I didn't want to state it though, in case you didn't. I really do think the newtypes are cooler though.
I was talking about the CD from 2 different versions, THE CD! But I realized then that it's not what any version of CD SH4 you have, you'll just face them on the second world!
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

Yup. I like that there are two varieties of the same monster. SH4 did that several times, like the oldtype victims and the newtype ones, the toadstools and the whitestools, the male AND female sniffer dogs, the red tremors and the blue tremors, and the twin victims and the bottoms. I love that, it gives it a cool sort of variety.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

rm2kking wrote:Yup. I like that there are two varieties of the same monster. SH4 did that several times, like the oldtype victims and the newtype ones, the toadstools and the whitestools, the male AND female sniffer dogs, the red tremors and the blue tremors, and the twin victims and the bottoms. I love that, it gives it a cool sort of variety.
Absolutely I am with you! That also compares for SH1 because every monster in SH1 have it's other type of it :D Ummm I think a few of them though!