WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE?!

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Raider Man

WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE?!

Post by Raider Man »

In the building world for the first time, when the first time you step on the building world, there is a long way you have to run, just run and please concentrate up the building across, you'll notice children are jumping across the building, but they gotta be gum heads! THAT'S SCARED ME THE HELL! :S :S
hdghog
Just Passing Through

Post by hdghog »

Yeah, they're gum heads. I wasn't sure what they were the first time I saw 'em. And they definitely surprised me.
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

The funny thing is that it seems there is a million of them.
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Yeah LOL!! How I am gonna kill them all? Hopefully not playing it with the hard mode, only normal... But still scary... :?
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

No need to create a thread like this...

But yeah they're the Crazy Monkeys, or Gum Heads, and before someone else asks you can hear Richard screaming, cursing and shooting at'em...
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Mephisto wrote:No need to create a thread like this...

But yeah they're the Crazy Monkeys, or Gum Heads, and before someone else asks you can hear Richard screaming, cursing and shooting at'em...
First of all you are not suppose to tell me what topics do I have to create, it's none of your business... I can create topics whatchever I want.

Second of all, WRONG! Because after you meet Richard in the building world, you're still hear the guy's voice, so it is suppose to be not Richard but someone else.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

No, you can't create whatever topics you want. You should use both your own logical thinking and the forum's guidelines when considering what thread you want to make.

Stop being so argumentative. It's disruptive and unnecessary.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

So you think that this thread is not a logical thinking?
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

A search is.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Raider Man wrote:So you think that this thread is not a logical thinking?
Clearly. It offers nothing new, first of all, and it's mostly just commentary... like, "Look what I saw, isn't this weird!" Typically we don't allow those threads because they're either better suited for an online journal or a chatroom, or they've been mentioned somewhere else on the forum. You've been a member long enough to have gotten used to these sort of things, Raider.

I'd lock this but I don't want you to keep messaging me and ordering me to open your threads.
Syko
Just Passing Through

Post by Syko »

I personally think its good that he opened this thread!
I have never seen this, now I know about it and can check it out!
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Hey, guess what?

CLOSED :D KRIST. GOD HAS SPOKEN.

LOL just kidding. But I have removed your posts where you outright insult me and suggest that I have mental issues--seriously, don't do that. That could get you banned. Please don't try to get a pity party up in here, it's horribly pathetic.

If you think I'm treating you like a dog, you really don't know anything about me as a moderator or a person.

That's basically all I have to say about this issue now. This thread will continue to stay open provided no one else goes off on tangents related to moderators or anything else that has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. Enjoy!
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

OK My appologies I would say this word to you if I understand you wrong! But I wish you could just agree with me that you were too harsh to me and very mean to me...
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Why should I when I was neither?

Again, we should all stick to the topic you've created.. and if you have anything else to say that doesn't relate to the topic please message me about it. I've no doubt you will.
ur-vile
Hope House Careworker

Post by ur-vile »

That's one of the reasons I love SH4, seems like everytime I find something new. Think it was my 4th or 5th playthrough before I caught that
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

It was my first playthrough before I saw the gum heads, and after I saw the gum heads, I was thinking about that they were something else, what I saw are jumping gorillas along across the street and that scared me the hell...