About the dogs in different versions!

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Raider Man

About the dogs in different versions!

Post by Raider Man »

Just want to know what other monsters are differents than the gum head and the dogs, when I play the game, I just continue seeing these kind of dogs:
But for the other version there is some changes within the monsters:
And about the gum head, it's in the "Gum heads can steal from you" Thread, I really want to experience some monsters changes within the versions, I think there are 3 versions for SH4, and I hope someone could show me ALL THE MONSTERS from ALL VERSIONS!
And thank you so much...
AngelsWhisper
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by AngelsWhisper »

As far as I remember, the second Sniffer Dog is just a female version of the first ones encountered. They are more aggressive, but carry the same HP and other statistics.

The Rubber Face's/Gum Head's that can use weapons that 50% more HP but less stamina. Their attacks cause twice as much damage though.

Tentacles; although there are different colours, they are all the same.

The only other one I can remember is the Doublehead. The mutated version you encounter later on in the game has more HP and stamina.

Hope this helps.
"Gee it's as hot as hell in here."
"For me, it's always like this..."

[url=http://www.urban-butterfly.co.uk/][img]http://www.urban-butterfly.co.uk/images/banner02.gif[/img][/url]
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

OH! I know about the dogs, I was talking about different versions, like in SH1 there are many versions, one of the SH version let you face the mumblers from school and school alternate and for the first monster you'll see in Harry's nightmare, but other version, you'll see the demon childs instead, unless the mumblers you'll find them in the sewer. About SH4 it was my bad! It's not about different versions, I have been mistaked, you will face them any version you have, the second creatures you'll face them in the second world...
One more monster to add:

INCREDIBLE!!
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

We know there's alternate forms for Victims 7 and 8... There was a whole topic about it.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
aj4x94
Historical Society Historian

Post by aj4x94 »

Krist. wrote:We know there's alternate forms for Victims 7 and 8... There was a whole topic about it.
There's also red and blue Tremors as well. They only difference is the red ones are faster.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

aj4x94 wrote:
Krist. wrote:We know there's alternate forms for Victims 7 and 8... There was a whole topic about it.
There's also red and blue Tremors as well. They only difference is the red ones are faster.
I wish you could show me their picture here PLEASE! :D
ecks
Just Passing Through

Post by ecks »

The dogs were roaring like a leopard. I kind anotice Silent hill dogs are weak while resident evil dogs are harder to kill.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

ecks wrote:The dogs were roaring like a leopard. I kind anotice Silent hill dogs are weak while resident evil dogs are harder to kill.
They are different though from SH and RE! But they are with the same fatal though, but RE ones jump at you and start eat your flesh while SH just crunsh your legs only, so RE ones are more stronger than these... WOW!