Best (or worst) hauntings

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

I hated the head in the window, really scared me the first time.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

I never got the Walter picture. In 4 playtroughs, never got it. . .

But I had many, many, many hauntings in my 1st playtrough and ended up getting the 21 Sacraments ending. Damn doll! :lol:
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

hahahah gotta love that doll! :D
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

I've played it 2 or 3 times, never picked up the doll. I've never had the tv haunting or the phone haunting. The ones that aggravate me most are the bloody wall cracks and the ghost that tries to come into the apartment through the wall... I get those at least 3 times a playthrough :x I laugh when I see the crazy clock, so it's my fav lol. I can't stand the cat in the fridge or the kiddo in the closet.
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

scariest for me would probably be the cat in the fridge (I fucking shat a brick the first time that happened :lol: ), the little Walter shadow in your closet and the tv haunting
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

The creepiest was probably the crying babies above the wall. But that's optional and only happens when you put the doll in storage.

The ghost coming through the wall was creepy as hell. Plus Walter saying "I'm always watching you". Henry through the door was creepy as hell too. I don't like how obvious the sound loops though.

As much as I love the hauntings and the second half of the game, I was hoping they'd be more elaborate as the game went on. I thought by the end the room would look like it did during the intro of the game.
LSSJGamer
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by LSSJGamer »

The worst one for me was the window haunting, bang ghost needs to stop opening and closingthe windows! I'm trying to go through Walter's Otherworld here stop trying to wake me up with all the noise! One I didn't understand was a bloody chair? Didn't see the blood until I used a candle to get rid of it though.. no points for confusing me.

The best was Henry in the peephole, and the TV hanting... never got the phone haunting. The crying Walter one was annoying.. crying right beside my bed, shaddap! The ghost in the wall was annoying, needs to mind it's own business! Getting rid of these hauntings is so... Legendary.
*Insert Legendary signature here*
Dutchman
Gravedigger

Post by Dutchman »

The creepiest haunting was definately the "I'm always watching you" message on the phone. I was a little creeped out by it (my brother who sat next to me too).
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn230/Ghoul68/banner_shh_4.png[/img]
Spikeyroxas
Just Passing Through

Post by Spikeyroxas »

What makes people think jimmy stone is the ghost that tries to enter the wall?
I always thought it was joseph since he died in his apt.
My gallery:
http://m.imgur.com/account/Spikeyroxas/images

Youtube:
Spikeyroxas
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

What makes people think jimmy stone is the ghost that tries to enter the wall?
Oh, I don't know, maybe because of the same layout? You know. . . same head/face, same shirt. . .

Sarcasm aside; It's not Joseph because he's "trapped" in Room 302 of the past anyway.
Spikeyroxas
Just Passing Through

Post by Spikeyroxas »

Oh...sorry

i wonder how he got trapped and turned good.
Every other victim became a mindless killer (if you put aside the fact he tells you to kill kill for a few mins :P)
My gallery:

Youtube:
Spikeyroxas
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Jimmy Stone

I looked him on Translated Memories or Lost Memoires and it shows that same ghost in the book as in the game hence it has to be him.
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
MrMarius
Just Passing Through

Post by MrMarius »

Walter in the closet was terrible. It scared the crap out of me, waking up and coming back from a world, suddenly there's this shadow in your closet.... scary shit.

I personally liked the doll heads above the storage box, it was creepy in its very own way.
"Love is not about finding the perfect person.... it's about finding the imperfect person perfect"

==LM==
Spikeyroxas
Just Passing Through

Post by Spikeyroxas »

I am in my first playthrough and i just recently got 2 creepy hauntings. Including that closet 1.
I took vids of the 2 which me me go :O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjtdbXag ... tube_gdata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yRoJBad ... tube_gdata

i also had the bleeding sink, dead kitty, chair, clock, shoes and cracks(3times >.<)
My gallery:

Youtube:
Spikeyroxas
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

At first Little Walter in the closet was creepy and interesting but after many a time of getting up and the stupid thing being there (When purposely getting worst ending) it just plain got annoying.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

gotta love all the hauntings ^^
Skylerness
Just Passing Through

Post by Skylerness »

They all terrified me to death... Every night I have really bad nightmares that my house is haunted in the exact same way, and I didn't even see the ones that most people find the most scary!
:(

I think out of all the ones I got, the ghost coming out of the wall scared me the most. :(
What the hell?
Brodie
Just Passing Through

Post by Brodie »

I Got Blood Coming out of my tolit Cant rember how Though :?:
Death is not the end my Friend
Agent of God
Subway Guard

Post by Agent of God »

^Does that even exist?
Last edited by Agent of God on 23 Jul 2010, edited 1 time in total.
We are still here...
Apocali
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Apocali »

I barely saw any of them, because I didn't want to get hurt and wanted to exorcise them quickly. The best was the wall-babies, though the fact that they wouldn't go away due to the doll was kind of annoying.
Last edited by Apocali on 24 Jul 2010, edited 1 time in total.