Best (or worst) hauntings

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

EmilietheStrange
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by EmilietheStrange »

I haven't gotten all of them yet. Right now, my favorite one is the dead and zombified Henry standing outside of room 302. The ghost coming out of the wall is by far the most annoying, as it happens all the time and effects every single room.
Sergiy
Hope House Careworker

Post by Sergiy »

I found the creepiest one to be the ghost that climbs halfway through the wall.
I don't know why, but i just find that disturbing, like a wait before i get killed.

I didnt know the walter in the closet exsited!
And the floating head scared me at first :p
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

Skylerness wrote:They all terrified me to death... Every night I have really bad nightmares that my house is haunted in the exact same way, and I didn't even see the ones that most people find the most scary!
:(
If a game scare you a lot, like the way you just said, then why do you play it to begin with?
Lynch

Post by Lynch »

Eh...idk, my first time through the game i noticed the blood prints on the wall across your room got more of em each time someone dies, i also peeked into eileens room after i came back from the room, the last time i looked and the bunny was gone, that kinda scared me, henry's eye against the peephole, and the scariest to me would have to be when you look out and you see henry(yourself)covered in blood whispering some kind of freaky chant...gave me nightmares for a while...
Lynch

Post by Lynch »

Mephisto wrote:
Skylerness wrote:They all terrified me to death... Every night I have really bad nightmares that my house is haunted in the exact same way, and I didn't even see the ones that most people find the most scary!
If a game scare you a lot, like the way you just said, then why do you play it to begin with?
Cause its a rush...at least it was for me when i was little, every day i came home from school i hopped on and played it, i loved it, just gets you in the mood ya know?
plus its addicting, who cant stop playing SH...
Skylerness
Just Passing Through

Post by Skylerness »

Lynch wrote:
Mephisto wrote:
Cause its a rush...at least it was for me when i was little, every day i came home from school i hopped on and played it, i loved it, just gets you in the mood ya know?
plus its addicting, who cant stop playing SH...
What he said. ;D
My mom always asks me why I play it too, I'm addicted though even though it terrifies me.
What the hell?