Contest starts now!

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

I'm damn sure that the first answer stands for "Bar Ashfield" not "Bar Southfield" :|
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

I would change my answer, but I cant be bothered, plus, every LP or walkthrough I look at doesnt look at the poster in the Subway level so my efforts would be in vain :(
^^
Baker
Just Passing Through

Post by Baker »

sumcaker wrote:I would change my answer, but I cant be bothered, plus, every LP or walkthrough I look at doesnt look at the poster in the Subway level so my efforts would be in vain :(
The first set of answers you and Martee posted are closer to being right than the last set. That's the only hint I can give.
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/SilentHill3ilogySig.jpg[/img]
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

^While that may be true, I still would not be able to tell what the poster in the subway says beacause I am getting most my Answers from LP's or video walkthroughs :(

Edit: Nevertheless, here are my updated answers
1. Bar Ashfield (555- 3750)

2. White

3. Coffee machine, Blender and Toaster (also saw some scales next to the fridge)

4. A7

5. the farest left (the one closer to the sinks)

6. the one which is on the right

7. Desk with a Pistol, strange writing and a peep hole underneath

8. Two Dresses, one is white/gray and one is black
9. Toluca Lake
10. Three
11. 10:06
12. Sniffer Dogs, Ghosts( or Victims) and Wallmen
13. 16121
14. White
Bonus: I.. I feel like I'm dying
^^
Baker
Just Passing Through

Re: Contest starts now!

Post by Baker »

Not much love for this contest. I may make the next contest in my custom figure thread. First to answer one question based on any of the 1st 3 games wins. New prize will be a nurse monster/creature what ever term you prefer.

Answers to the questions I was able to find the answers for 10 of these using a walk through video on youtube. I took screen shots of these answers which will look much more clear than the screen shots I took of my play through using a camera.
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
1.Looking out Henry's window what is written on the bill board?
from my screen shot

2.Looking out Henry's window in the parking lot below, what is the color of the 3rd car to the right?
Image white

3. In Henry's Kitchen, by the fridge and next to the stove, what 3 appliances sit there? coffee maker, toaster, and blender.

4. Entering the train station, what is the first poster on the wall found on the left before the bathrooms have written on it?
5. Entering the mens room, which stall is fully closed?
1st stall

6. Going to the right upon reaching the train/entrances and exists, there are token machines, on the right wall, on the left across from them are 3 telephones. Which telephone is not lit up? Beware of the monster in the area.

7.Upon coming back to your room, what piece of furniture has been moved? and what is underneath it?

8. Looking into the peep hole to Eileen's room, what 2 articles of clothing are hanging on the wall?
9. What painting hangs over Henry's bed?
10. How Many hangers are in Henry's closet? 3
11. What time did the clock in Henry's living room stop at? Estimate is fine. 10:06
12. What enemies do you encounter in the Trainstation/subway?
13. What number is carved into Cynthia's chest?
14. After you look out the window and see the ambulance and police car by the train entrance, what color is car parked across the street on the corner? white

Bonus: What are the last words Cynthia says before she dies?

For getting the bonus question right I was going to sculpt a ghost that would be attachable to the base behind Henry.
[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Urahara7/SilentHill3ilogySig.jpg[/img]
ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

Damn that was a hard contest
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Damn, I was wrong! It's Bar Southfield. . . That means I have to play the game again :lol:
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

You Screwed me up Mephisto! :mrgreen:
^^
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^Hey, it was your own fault, you were the one that made this choice. I didn't mean anything, it was just a random commentary 8)
Martee
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Martee »

I got all of those questions right :S

The only one that was questionable was the one about the poster, which if you look at another postere with the same texture on you can see that it clearly says "Havoc's Business Daily". I'll try get a screenshot.
My supply fell through...