Silent Hill 4 ‘and He got angry.’ *possible SPOILERS*

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Silent Hill 4 ‘and He got angry.’ *possible SPOILERS*

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

Remember how Henry got Eileen to read those strange writings and they kept talking about ‘Him’ or ‘He’? Well while playing SH3 they talked about how violent Leonard was to Claudia and to others, well for some reason (after finishing the hospital in SH3) I got the idea that Leonard was the one young Walter was writing about. If you can recall (those that have played the game) he talked about getting smacked, well Leonard did abuse Claudia, maybe it is him!

What do you think? Remember this is my personal opinion and thought.

(if there is a post of this already, I'm sorry, it's hard finding the same subject even with search)
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

I think those scriptures were about God. But since the God is a woman in the eyes of many believers I don't really know. But it can be a possibility, Dahlia's God was male for all that we know. (Yes, it had tits, but check out for Baphomet and you'll know what I mean. It's kind of a male deity, the breasts mean the fertility or something. . .)
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

Walter trashed a petstore, killed all the animals and killed the owner beacause a dog from the store bit him, if he got beat by Leonard, I would of thought that Leonard would of got the worst of Walter's treatment.
^^
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Lots of men were angry and abusive in Walter's life.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

The "he" alluded to in Walter's diary is Andrew DeSalvo.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^ Oh yeah, when I was replying I was thinking about things like "If we go out the Master is sad" that's why I said it was God. . . The master, you know.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

At some points it seemed he was speaking of Jimmy Stone, he too beat the children (Funny, I never actually thought of Andrew)
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>At some points it seemed he was speaking of Jimmy Stone, he too beat the children
Source?
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Jimmy Stone never abused the children by beating'em up. He only "brainwashed" them with the help of George Rosten (is that the right name? I can't remember it.) and others.
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

^ Right. It was Andrew who abused Walter. MAYBE Leonard, it's not confirmed.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Leonard Wolf was from another sect at the time Walter was a child. Leonard was from the same sect as Dahlia if I'm not wrong, they only met the children once and it was when Dahlia told the story about "The Descent of the Holy Mother" to Walter. Leonard never beated Walter, only Claudia as far as we know.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

all interesting ideas and thoughts. so many possibilites!
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
Droo

Post by Droo »

Dahlia visited Wish House more than once. "The important lady came again."
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

i remember that too, it could have been her or young Alessa?
The Sanity Assassin
Just Passing Through

Post by The Sanity Assassin »

Young Alessa? I don't think so. There is actually a note on the ground in Wish House saying something like "Have you found Alessa?" and "How is Walter doing?"
So it's probably Dahlia who came for a visit
sumcaker wrote:Walter trashed a petstore, killed all the animals and killed the owner beacause a dog from the store bit him,
Didn't he unintentionally hurt a little cat when he was younger?
Source: Garlands victim file
Maybe Garland yelled at him and therefore Walter, at this time still a boy, was scared? The first page of the victim file also says that Steve was only kind to animals. Now imagine what happens when someone hurts one of his precious pets?
[i]Mother always said "my son, do the noble thing..."
You have to finish what you started, no matter what -
Now; sit, watch and learn...[/i]
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

I agree with you, Water went through a lot of suffering.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>"Have you found Alessa?"
This note alludes to Heather.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

it could be Leonard and Claudia could be the important lady