Possession

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Is Henry posessed during the game? (After reading the description)

Yes
42%
No
58%

Total votes: 12

carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Possession

Post by carneeval »

((Since it seems that another topic had the first part I've cut it out and now it is the possession factor for this topic))

I've always considered whether during the game Henry is sort of possessed or not, not in the way that isn't as obvious as Eileen's but still there none the less. Now I truly believe it is so, when Henry meets a person he either allows the person to stay with him or leave. Eileen is the only one he actually offers his assistance to.
At the point when Cynthia is with him, she decides to stay with him and twice disappears, only when somehow she is able to contact him through the phone is when he 'helps her' but she is trapped in one of the boxcars yelling that someone is coming there also. It seems that this is originally where Walter had planned to kill her, but was intervened to early, as the after attack needs to be seen not the occurrence it self.
When Richard goes to leave in Building World he raises his hand and asks for him to wait, but after he turns around Henry only requests for him to watch out for 'the kid', putting his arm back down, like he's changed his mind about what he was going to say.
He seems to be stopped from helping anyone whose time is close at hand. Lastly, when keeping Eileen at a reasonable state of mind and safe then in Apartment World Second Round after the Umbilical cord box is opened he will of course fall to the ground in pain, she asks his he is okay, says her lines and leaves.
Although he could, stop her, he doesn't he stays on the ground and does nothing till she leaves, his head seems to be still hurting during this time, and he is hindered from doing anything.
Last edited by carneeval on 04 Feb 2010, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
IamDemensentis
Just Passing Through

Post by IamDemensentis »

Nice theory! I remember playing the game for the first time and always wondering why he actually didn''t try to warn most of the people he met. For me, that's a "Yes" to the poll.
Mannen i svart sprang, och revolvermannnen följde efter. - Det Mörka Tornet 1

Oh! Is it garbage day?!

"Ah! Global warming went up 10%, just as wanted!"
Restoration01
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Restoration01 »

Your theory reminds me about Out-of-body experiences...
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

What MMY said. And I was going to add that Henry claims that he was "drawn" to the Room when he first rented it, and it may be the cause of his bland, antisocial lifestyle, as if it's keeping there, imo.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

MMY's is speaking about Eileen and her reality, I looked at it and it is soley speaking of Eileen's, mine is about Henry's.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.

Sergiy
Hope House Careworker

Post by Sergiy »

maybe he was possesed by US, the players...
I voted "no" though.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

How does that work?

Sergiy
Hope House Careworker

Post by Sergiy »

^With a joystick/keyboard
He does what we tell him to right? :mrgreen:
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

My thread is a discussion about the nature of reality in Silent Hill 4: The Room. And in it I indicate Eileen's reality is the same as Henry's: a dream.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.