The 4 Endings

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

LSSJGamer
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by LSSJGamer »

it took me 4 playthroughs to get all of the endings. To unlock the rest of the stuff about 7 or 8. It was fun trying to be perfect on hard and one weapon mode. I chose the pickaxe of despair as my weapons, though slow it was the most powerful. In addition is there seems to be no hauntings when playing on all weapons mode at least, as when I playthough the game on that mode I am not haunted once. The submachine gun goes to Eileen, and for some reason causes her to be posessed easier. (Maybe because she is being sadistic mowing down the monsters for me in that cute nurse outfit?)
*Insert Legendary signature here*
Spikeyroxas
Just Passing Through

Post by Spikeyroxas »

LSSJGamer wrote:it took me 4 playthroughs to get all of the endings. To unlock the rest of the stuff about 7 or 8. It was fun trying to be perfect on hard and one weapon mode. I chose the pickaxe of despair as my weapons, though slow it was the most powerful. In addition is there seems to be no hauntings when playing on all weapons mode at least, as when I playthough the game on that mode I am not haunted once. The submachine gun goes to Eileen, and for some reason causes her to be posessed easier. (Maybe because she is being sadistic mowing down the monsters for me in that cute nurse outfit?)
i thought it was because its a reference to the pet store killing. Walter used a sub machine gun so the gun is haunted.
Or the fact that the recoil hurts her?
My gallery:
http://m.imgur.com/account/Spikeyroxas/images

Youtube:
Spikeyroxas
LSSJGamer
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by LSSJGamer »

^ That could be possible, referencing the pet store killing. Why didn't I think of that? Oh right.. I'm stupid. Maybe the recoil does hurt her, it rubs her raw maybe? *Stares off into space* *Shakes head* ahem in either case she looks darn good while she mows down monsters for me while I kind of just step aside lol. A haunted gun... sounds kida scary actually.
*Insert Legendary signature here*
Spikeyroxas
Just Passing Through

Post by Spikeyroxas »

Lol
henry: here you go eileen
eileen: @&#! #%&@!
henry: Oo ill just take that back, have a bag instead...

Im in apartment world (2nd) and eileen just said. "mommy? Wheres mommy?"
>.< i thought i was protecting her really well. Maybe in just taking too long or something
My gallery:

Youtube:
Spikeyroxas
Yuki
Historical Society Historian

Post by Yuki »

Spikeyroxas wrote:Lol
henry: here you go eileen
eileen: @&#! #%&@!
henry: Oo ill just take that back, have a bag instead...

Im in apartment world (2nd) and eileen just said. "mommy? Wheres mommy?"
>.< i thought i was protecting her really well. Maybe in just taking too long or something
I think she does that no matter what at that point. I protected her really well; she spoke English the entire game, including during the scene that changes depending on how possessed she is (in the Apartment World)... but I still had her saying that a few times.
Spikeyroxas
Just Passing Through

Post by Spikeyroxas »

Yeah i just finished the game (yay) and eileen was normal :D
although i didn finish thr boss in time :(
i got the 'Eileens Death' Ending.
My gallery:

Youtube:
Spikeyroxas
Brodie
Just Passing Through

Post by Brodie »

Surprised There wasent a U.F.O ending :?:
Death is not the end my Friend
Aherd
Just Passing Through

Re: The 4 Endings

Post by Aherd »

It's been few years since I replayed, but I still think that it's really hard to get the escape ending on hard mode, I had protected Eileen as best I could(she had took a few hits), but still couldn't finish walter in time.
Butcher Incarnate
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: The 4 Endings

Post by Butcher Incarnate »

I only gotten 3 so far
I did the hardest ones first,

Keep eileen alive and clear hauntings

Keep eileen alive and don't clear hauntings

Let eileen die and don't clear hauntings

I did them all on normal, like people have mentioned its real hard on hard mode it seems almost impossible to get passed the damned sniffers by the bathroms.
When Death Comes, It Comes For All.