Victims' Locations?

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Yuki
Historical Society Historian

Victims' Locations?

Post by Yuki »

I was reading through some of the quicklinks, and something occurred to me.

We know that at one point or another, Cynthia fell asleep. She was killed in Walter's Otherworld. However... how was she transported from wherever she fell asleep to the scene of her murder? (I mean, physically transported in the real world, not in the dream world.) It seems hard to believe that she would have fallen asleep somehow in the booth that she was murdered in, considering it was staff-only... but if she had fallen asleep, say, on the train... how would it have happened? The wounds spontaneously appearing and her suddenly disappearing?

It seems strange to me that the murder location would correspond with the location in the real world, considering it seems unlikely that she would have managed to get into the booth that is her murder scene.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

I don't see what the problem is. This isn't the first time the alternate planes of the SH universe have fucked with someone's placement in spacetime.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It actually happens quite often. SH2 is the only game to be consistent at where someone returns from the Otherworld. Harry, Heather, Travis and Alex all wake up somewhere entirely different at times.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

Oh, alright. It didn't even occur to me when I was playing the other games. Thanks!