Is Henry high?

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

SPRINGS02
Historical Society Historian
Location: i'm sick of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday to friday plane.

Re: Is Henry high?

Post by SPRINGS02 »

krakalackin wrote:I don't think any of the protagonists can compare to Heather's in your face attitude, mainly because she's an outspoken (semi)normal teenage girl. The impression I got from James is he's a nice, gentle, soft spoken man who is searching for the chance that his wife is still alive in someway. Harry 1.0(SH1) is a worried, loving father frantically searching for his daughter. I had an emotional connection to James and Harry's situations and their losses.
I never really felt any connection with Henry other than " It sucks to be you." I mean the only reason Henry is in the game is he just happen to live in the wrong apartment. Walter knew Eileen. When you meet Walter on the stairs he said something like, " I saw Miss Gavlin with her mother when she was younger, she looked happy." Walter doesn't even know Henry unless I'm missing something. Even Joseph is connected to Walter because of the apartment and his research of Walter. It would have made (imo) more since to make the game about Joseph's investigation of Walter while he is slowly introduced into Walter's other world.
I never really liked james that much, i mean he was pretty bland and somethin about him just felt off to me.