Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 20 Aug 2018

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Sword of Obedience Locations?? Did I miss some?

Missing since: 14 Jul 2010
Notes left: 47
Last seen at: Silent Hill
Sup guys - Im asking this because I would like to know if I skipped one for some reason..

I found my sword of obedience for the first time on a ghost pinned down in an apt. And now im just out of the Hospital and in the subway for the 2nd time.

Did I miss other swords? or thats exactly the right amount i should have up to this point in the game?? just the one sword i got from that pinned ghost.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Sep 2009
Notes left: 274
There's one in the Building World you skipped, I missed it too. The ones you can get are in the Water Prison, Subway World and the final area. The one in Subway World is towards the end of the area, if I remember right, it's before a cutscene. The one in the Water Prison you'd have to pretty much intentionally skip, I think. An important item tells you where it is. The last sword isn't too hard to find either.

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Jan 2009
Notes left: 1085
Last seen at: Greece
Well, there is only one situation in which the use of a sword on a ghost is essential. So basically the sword you have should be enough.

However I recommend to use another one on Cynthia 'cause she's a real pain in the ass.

Sword locations:[spoiler]
1. Building world - pinned ghost
2. Building world - in the hallway behind the left elevator (top floor)
Apocali wrote:
The one in Subway World (2nd time) is towards the end of the area, if I remember right, it's before a cutscene.

4. Prison world 2 - under the bed in one of the cells (there is a memo to help you find it)
5. Apartment world 2 - in room 202[/spoiler]

Good luck! :wink:

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 14 Jul 2010
Notes left: 47
Last seen at: Silent Hill
Oh dang no wonder i missed the building world 2nd sword - that place was a running track for me at one point - there was a moment i went out of a door and there were like 3 ghosts - 3 monkeys - and no thanks ;p i just ran.

Thanks both and Travis for that awesome list :D At least I know i can get 3 more.

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Jan 2009
Notes left: 1085
Last seen at: Greece
^I'm always at your disposal kind sir. :wink: