Why Walter doesn't have ghostly aura ?

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

TREX89
Just Passing Through

Why Walter doesn't have ghostly aura ?

Post by TREX89 »

Walter can be seen running around as a ghost, he is the 11/21 victim, yet he doesn't have damaging aura. Explanation? What makes him special? Holy Assumption? And other victims are sinners?
The Adversary
RESPECT

Re: Why Walter doesn't have ghostly aura ?

Post by The Adversary »

It's his kingdom. He does what he wants.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Locust163
Just Passing Through

Post by Locust163 »

I always wandered this myself. My thought was that maybe he wasn't being re-animated by the same forces as the other ghosts? IE; Paranormal forces? It also balances him out a little. To have an enemy toting two pistols AND a highly damaging aura? A little OP.
TREX89
Just Passing Through

Post by TREX89 »

I thought about it too. Maybe Walter is resurrected by different means...

But Joseph (15/21) had neither damaging aura. When Henry meets him in his room, he even talked to him. But the whole room contains lit holy candles, so maybe it keeps the effects of the ghost aura at bay...
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

If you count the "angry ghosts" thing, Walter didn't had any hate (though he demonstrates guilt when he gets hauled to jail) because he died believing he was working for the greater good (he was going to see his "mother" again and shut himself inside a confortable world). Thus, no miasma and/or aura.

Plus, the name of his particular sacrifice tells everything we need to know: Assumption. Guy became a dark Buddha.

But again, Valtiel might have something to do with the "special resurrection" since he is, you know, "part" of Walter...
Locust163
Just Passing Through

Post by Locust163 »

good points mephisto!
HeartlessBastard
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by HeartlessBastard »

Also, the Walter he fight is only half Walter. Remember, the part that wants to be with his mother has been separated because of his dichotomy of opinion.
"Good people should love their enemies" - Seu Madruga