Astral Projection and ...

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

cavid1301
Just Passing Through

Astral Projection and ...

Post by cavid1301 »

Every time when Henry Townshed goes to hole in reality he is on his bed falling alseep. So maybe he performs some kind of astral projection? What are your opinions on it?
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: Astral Projection and ...

Post by AuraTwilight »

He's dreaming, just like everyone else in Walter's world.

So, basically yes?
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
cavid1301
Just Passing Through

Post by cavid1301 »

If you get stucked here, it is more than just a nightmare dream. This is what Joseph said. If Henry only dreams, how can he get died in his dream? There is something more...
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

It's basically Nightmare on Elm Street rules. If you die in Walter's world, you die in real life. This is demonstrated with all the previous Sacraments. While Eileen travels with you, she's unconscious in the hospital. When you meet Cynthia, she's asleep on the subway. When she dies, she dies for real.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
cavid1301
Just Passing Through

Post by cavid1301 »

But how can she die in reality? Well, from the memos, I know that her soul is sucked down by otherworld so it cant return to her body(Souls will live forever, they will haunt that realm as spirit)... So A body without soul = dead. OK. But why bodies also get heavily damaged? Like Jasper. His body is burned out. It is kinda like his burning soul tried to enter his body but flames fired his own body from burning soul . It cant be possible. How can his body get burned?

A person`s real body can not get heavily damaged by dreams, by Astral Projection too.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Again, Nightmare on Elm Street rules. If you die in real life, you die for real. Walter's World is a dream, but it's also more than that. It has the power to actually harm you.