One thing has been bothering me ALOT about SH4

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Deafnproud
Just Passing Through

One thing has been bothering me ALOT about SH4

Post by Deafnproud »

Hey all! Im a newbie! Just posted on Silent Hill Town if ya want to read my introduction :D

Soooo SH4, I loved the story and the plot, Walter is certainly an interesting ang, I feel sorry for him, if only there was one person who saw Walter how he was before he went on a killing spree, and help him to find his real parents for closure, meet the Super for information, surely the Super had his parents names written down as they lived in Room 302, anyway...

What really bugged me is, Room 302 is the only room that have just 4 rooms altogether, not 6 like all other apartments. How the heck did the Super not noticed the wall barrier between bedroom and bathroom? Being a Super of Apartment, he should have known all rooms have 6 rooms, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living/kitchen and small storage room, how did he not notice it in 302 when he went in to check on suspicious of Walter activity and when he showed Joseph and Henry around the room? And why did he kept letting that room out, surely he should have noticed its a curse when he found baby left there, Walter visiting 302, Joseph's disappearence, and Henry 'hasnt come out in days' ?

It frustrates me that he didnt notice or didnt say anything about 'missing' 2 extra rooms in 302.
Haunting Hero
Just Passing Through

Re: One thing has been bothering me ALOT about SH4

Post by Haunting Hero »

lol Nice to meet ya, We don't have many active people here, but we make do.
◇Some people feel the rain, others just get wet◇
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

Seeing as it's James' dad who was pretty dense himself, I imagine it runs in the family.

Frank probably seen the walled up room and just went "well, how bout that. Years ago there was a room there. Hmm" and then went about his day.
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

^ Haha indeed! I can definitely see that happening.

I mean, we're talking about a guy that keeps a umbilical cord from an unknown baby........
Deafnproud
Just Passing Through

Post by Deafnproud »

Hahaha true I didnt think of it like that, if hes pretty dense like James then how the heck did he qualified for the Super job lol.
Deafnproud
Just Passing Through

Post by Deafnproud »

Pretty sneaky that he had got Joseph and Henry to pay the same rent as the rest of the rooms with 2 less rooms lol.
Haunting Hero
Just Passing Through

Post by Haunting Hero »

Deafnproud wrote:Pretty sneaky that he had got Joseph and Henry to pay the same rent as the rest of the rooms with 2 less rooms lol.

Maybe Henry didn't mind lol that is funny though xD
◇Some people feel the rain, others just get wet◇
Deafnproud
Just Passing Through

Post by Deafnproud »

I can picture Henry when he finds out, he'd be like "what the hell?" Hahaha
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

Good point- that is something Frank should have noticed! I never thought about it. He did seem to have an inkling that weird stuff is going on in that room, from his comments like "Just like before..." Maybe he was kind of in denial and just didn't want to acknowledge/deal with the fact that hell is spawning in his apartment building.
Jonipoon
Subway Guard

Post by Jonipoon »

Funny question, I've never actually thought about this before and I've played The Room to death.

Taken Frank's creepy history, he probably didn't give a ****. Keeping an umbilical cord? After all, his son has no problems whatsoever sticking a hand down a toilet without washing it after. It runs in the family!
I EAT GALAXIES FOR BREAKFAST.