Radio Glitch?

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Haunting Hero
Just Passing Through

Radio Glitch?

Post by Haunting Hero »

You guys know the radio in Henry's room, the one that plays news and static? Well I did something almost a year ago I can't forget. I don't know if this happened to anyone else or what.

You see I was bored and tired playing in Henry's room, so I thought why not just listen to the static on the radio. I turned it on and listened to the soft static for a very very long time. After maybe half an hour, the static faded away out of nowhere.

I thought I accidentally hit the controller, so I turned it on and off but nothing at all came on. I wandered a bit and heard soft knocking somewhere, but this was probably Eileen next door. I started to think I broke the radio for good on accident.

After leaving and coming back, the radio worked just fine. I have wondered for over a year now if this ever happened to anyone else or if this is some glitch. This happened after the water prison world right before you start the buildings world. I had zero hauntings yet and Eileen wasn't with me yet.
◇Some people feel the rain, others just get wet◇
J. Quinzelle
Just Passing Through

Re: Radio Glitch?

Post by J. Quinzelle »

I know nothing of game deving or coding. Here's my stab in the dark.
Could be that the audio file ran its length and there were no instructions in the code to reset until the room is reloaded?
"Dance
Dance like butterflies
Shadows appear right before my eyes
Sounds echo the absurd
Hard to explain something that I heard"

http://www.shyofinterruption.com
PSN: Interrupted
Haunting Hero
Just Passing Through

Re: Radio Glitch?

Post by Haunting Hero »

J. Quinzelle wrote:I know nothing of game deving or coding. Here's my stab in the dark.
Could be that the audio file ran its length and there were no instructions in the code to reset until the room is reloaded?
It could be possible, it really freaked me out though lol
I played the game last night and tried it again. I noticed it would shut off by itself if I went to the storage chest, check on the door-hallway and the radio also stopped if I left for a long period of tome in the otherworlds.
◇Some people feel the rain, others just get wet◇