big headed woman

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

11x20
Hope House Careworker

Post by 11x20 »

I don't see why not, especially considering the mannequins you see in the spiral staircase. Walter may be a child that wants his mother internally, but externally, he is a man and I have no doubts that he's capable of feeling attraction, lust, etc. His motives are that of a child, but there's no denying that he goes about things like an adult.
[url=http://www.silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=420479#420479/][img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn229/404errord/waltersig1.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5020211/1/Afterlife][ e x a m i n e ? ][/url] [url=http://11x20.deviantart.com/][dA][/url] [url=http://11x20.deviantart.com/gallery/#A-F-T-E-R-L-I-F-E][project page][/url]
Dutchman
Gravedigger

Post by Dutchman »

The moaning is clearly from a woman having sex.

Why it's in the same room with the giant Eileen head, I don't know. Maybe Henry has feelings for her or maybe it's because the entire game is about motherhood and this is the first step: conception.
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn230/Ghoul68/banner_shh_4.png[/img]
yourhappydeath
Just Passing Through

Post by yourhappydeath »

she could b in some sort of sleep i mean if ppl can talk in there sleep they probley can moan 2 but maybe shes not moaning 2 b sexual maybe shes moaning bc shes in pain when i got in my car crash and i couldnt walk for 3 weeks everytime i moved i would cry out in pain prehaps that is what she is doing i mean wouldnt u b crying out in pain 2 if u looked like big eileen head?that or maybe she has a bad upper respitory infection lol :roll: :mrgreen:
Last edited by yourhappydeath on 07 Jan 2010, edited 1 time in total.
love is giving someone the ability to destroy but trusting them enough not too
cascade88
Historical Society Historian

Post by cascade88 »

yourhappydeath wrote:she could b in some sort of sleep i mean if ppl can talk in there sleep they probley can moan 2 but maybe shes not moaning 2 b sexual maybe shes moaning bc shes in pain when i got in my car crash and i couldnt walk for 3 weeks everytime i moved i wold cry out in pain prehaps that is what she is doing i mean wouldnt u b crying out in pain 2 if looked like big eileen head?that od maybe she has a bad upper respitory infection lol :roll: :mrgreen:
You cried out orgasmically because of car crash injuries? Orgasmically?
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

cascade88 wrote:
yourhappydeath wrote:she could b in some sort of sleep i mean if ppl can talk in there sleep they probley can moan 2 but maybe shes not moaning 2 b sexual maybe shes moaning bc shes in pain when i got in my car crash and i couldnt walk for 3 weeks everytime i moved i wold cry out in pain prehaps that is what she is doing i mean wouldnt u b crying out in pain 2 if looked like big eileen head?that od maybe she has a bad upper respitory infection lol :roll: :mrgreen:
Mabey she fell on the gear stick :mrgreen:
^^
yourhappydeath
Just Passing Through

Post by yourhappydeath »

if thats what helps u sleep at night lol prehaps my moans are cant really say to much considering i dont noe how they sound 2 other ppl but then again its all about preception :mrgreen: some ppl just have a certain sex appeal about them no matter what they do prehaps eileen is one of those ppl
yourhappydeath
Just Passing Through

Post by yourhappydeath »

sumcaker wrote:
cascade88 wrote:
Mabey she fell on the gear stick
no someone hit me doing over 60 mpr and pushed my into oncoming traffic then i got hit by another car going the opposite direction the cops said if the car hit my door 3 more inches closer 2 me i would have died y dont u try have a life or death exsperience if u havent already all the cool kids r doing it [insert thumbs up here]
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

Sorry, I dont know the line until I have overstepped it, Im sorry, it was a very shitty joke, right now, I deserve alot of abuse thrown at me
^^
yourhappydeath
Just Passing Through

Post by yourhappydeath »

sumcaker wrote:Sorry, I dont know the line until I have overstepped it, Im sorry, it was a very shitty joke, right now, I deserve alot of abuse thrown at me
no worries mate u didnt noe lifes 2 short so lets say f*** it and play silent hill!
SilentFantasy
Just Passing Through

Post by SilentFantasy »

I walked in and saw it and I was like "WAT... ._."

I think it's just something to laugh at....comedic relief. lol.
My Mollyanne, due March 15th!
Dale
Just Passing Through

Post by Dale »

Its kind of funny that Henry comments on a hundred different things of seemingly little interest but he has absolutely nothing to say about the giant woman's head with jiggling staring eyes. Is it because the writers think it's too obvious? Like how harry has nothing to say about the cheeping baby ghost in SH1.
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

yourhappydeath wrote:
sumcaker wrote:
cascade88 wrote: You cried out orgasmically because of car crash injuries? Orgasmically?
Mabey she fell on the gear stick
no someone hit me doing over 60 mpr and pushed my into oncoming traffic then i got hit by another car going the opposite direction the cops said if the car hit my door 3 more inches closer 2 me i would have died y dont u try have a life or death exsperience if u havent already all the cool kids r doing it [insert thumbs up here]
*Shoots Silent Hill symbolism at these members*

Hurts way more than a car crash, because I just unleashed Pandora's Box of Silent Hill arguments, debates, fights, and symbolism at you.

Anyways, I don't think ridiculously sexy Eileen big fetish decapitated head moaning thingamajigre has any significance, and I think it's only there to arouse the player.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^Who the fuck can get aroused with a thing like that? I tell you what. . .
Lynch

Post by Lynch »

The Adversary wrote:It's an inverted peep-hole. Henry is guilty of watching Eileen's every action, now it's Eileen's turn to watch him under close scrutiny.
Thats what i was gonna say -.-
clips
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by clips »

I'd have to play the game again to see if she's really moaning...it just sounded like she was breathing. For me it represented the physical pain she endured and it was reflecting her presence of her resting in that other room.

As for the eyes following Henry?...Now that i think about it, it can represent Henry's checkin' on her thru the peephole.....that room is a bit disturbing tho....it possibly might also represent how eileen looks when she's possessed as well.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

It's a breathy moan, if anything. And Eileen's eyes don't get wonky when she's possessed, I don't think.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Squarehead
Gravedigger

Re: big headed woman

Post by Squarehead »

That's not Eileen. http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3708590080/nm0001204
cascade88 wrote:You cried out orgasmically because of car crash injuries? Orgasmically?
Haven't you seen the David Cronenberg movie Crash?
I can't believe i earned 10 Silent Hill cash for this.
Uyrikeustek
My Bestsellers Clerk

Re:

Post by Uyrikeustek »

put_here_2_feel_joy wrote:To me, that room represented his sudden interest in Eileen. He was obsessed. She was all he had to think about being alone like that.
I don't necessarily think this is true. I don't think he's obsessed, he just can't leave her alone like that. If he can possibly save her from dying, he will do it. It's the same if I was stuck in a hole and a random person walked by. They would most likely want to save me, right?
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens R.I.P.
DaAudiophile
Just Passing Through

Post by DaAudiophile »

Well I think the sounds are definitely sexual, maybe not full throttle orgasm sounds, but relaxed and on the road to orgasm moans. So yeah there might be something there, it IS a Silent Hill game after all. He seems like a shy guy right?, and he's living next to an extremely attractive girl, so unless he's gay there is no reason whatsoever he wouldn't have fantasies about her. Besides, she lives right next to him, isn't it possible he overheard her having some fun? Plus when he checks through the peephole to "see if she's okay" I'm sure he's hoping to see a little buttcheek or some sideboob action at least, he's a guy after all.
SHF

Post by SHF »

The obvious sex noises, her REM( rapid eye movement depicting sleep state), and the fact that her eyes follow Henry tell me that Eileen is having a sexual dream about Henry.
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]