Little question about Cynthia

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

white rabbit
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by white rabbit »

She could have had those bruises before, her skirt seems a little higher on her thigh when she died than when she walked.......maybe :|
"My days of taking you serious are close to a middle." - Firefly
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f26/iczerfae/All_SHf.jpg[/img]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

lol so many ppl getting worked up over nothing,but i doubt thats the case
Anonymous

I dont think so..

Post by Anonymous »

To be honest I think that is some what stupid of a question really, because I mean first off considering it's a game and such I mean really? would they tentionaly point that out to people? I dont think so? and another thing I dont think walter would rape her to be honest, I mean even though she offerd henry to do something "Specail" and even though that was in the game... I really dont think that something like that would happen you know? now she could be a whore for all you know xD but I really doubt that walter raped her. :o
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Whatever, as I said...many times X) I just wondered about the blood on her skirt that seemed to come from the...lower area. You're right, Walter would never do things like that but it's his world. Who knows what exactly he's done?
headless fetish
Just Passing Through

Post by headless fetish »

I'm pretty sure she was seducing people when you look out the window at her? Is this wrong? I thought she was a prostitute because of that.
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

There was no one around her when she was standing in front of the subway entrance. In fact, she was pacing, as if waiting for something, and she seemed a bit pissed off, or she was just passing the time, and then finally sauntered down the stairs into the subway. Maybe she got tired of waiting for a cab.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
headless fetish
Just Passing Through

Post by headless fetish »

Ok. That makes sense I guess. I don't play sh4 much, because I don't like it. Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to give my opinion. It just seemed like something, alluded to it. And I don't think it was the offering to do something special that did it.
deadhorses
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by deadhorses »

i'd like to think that walter stabbed her, in a foreshadowing event that eileen would encounter the pain in the same place (loins, crotch, whatever you want to say) with the fulfillment of the 21 sacraments, and the birth of god.

just an idea.
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/cropknok/silenthillsig.jpg[/img]

i spit up dust of what they once were and fall down. i swarm.
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

well, i dont see why a ghost (or walter in this case) would want to commit rape, but i dont see why they/he couldn't be able to do it.

but anyhow, i dont think he raped her.
Matthew V. Smith
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Matthew V. Smith »

Maybe he just beat her senseless as well as stabbed her?
She obviously didnt just stand by let him stab her to death so maybe their was a struggle, if he did "intentially" stab her down towards "that area" then maybe it was something to do with her sexual deviancy, but i'd put it more down to a struggle than anything, plus when you've been so brutally attacked your bound to get bruised in places you didnt think probable.

M.
[img]http://i2.tinypic.com/s6ougk.jpg[/img]
hummer
Just Passing Through

Post by hummer »

It was proberly the ghost that raped her
they rape me all the time
http://www.oldmanchimesfilms.com
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Please don't joke about a subject like that.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Maybe she usually charges, but she decided Henry helping her escape the Subway World would suffice as payment.

In response to her having blood in that region, I'd say they just wanted to cover her with blood all over. If she was stabbed in the stomach area blood would surely drip down her skirt and onto her legs.
Calamity

Post by Calamity »

I know it's resurrecting the topic but I was really on a break from the forum while said topic was created and I really need to vent.

This is something that's been pissing me off for quite a long time now. Why the fuck do certain Silent Hill fans have to try and squeeze the subject of rape from every game installment now? I know I'm going to sound aggressive with this but the topic absolutely sickens me. This content was in one game, one game in a four part series and now there are people looking at every bit going "OMG WAS ALESSA RAPED?!?!?!?" and outrageous things like that. I never once thought "Oh man, Cynthia must've been raped...", for christ sakes she was stabbed and beat of course there will be blood all over her.

Again I apologize for being so aggressive on this, but it's a topic that I don't like being thrown around like it does, especially with absolutely no real grounds.
Mrs.Townshend
Just Passing Through

Post by Mrs.Townshend »

^ OMG Thank YOU!!! I soo agree with you Calamity! People look into things way too much! Not everything is going to have meaning to the plot of the games! A lot of topics people bring up are so pointless just use your head! Or don't because then you may look into such little things too much as stated before (for example one post asked what was the purpose of a sound in the bathroom was ***it sounds like a piece of wood hitting the floor*** DUH!)... :roll:

I too don't mean to be rude to any of you! So no hard feelings, just trying to save a few people from hurting themselves by thinking too hard lol! :)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

what St. Thomas posted pretty much tells the whole thing with cynthia, walter kept a little grudge against Cynthia over the years, and decided to off her.

But I do not, repeat DO NOT, think walter would bring himself to such a base action.

think about it, he is the GOD of his own little universe, don't you think he felt he had dominance anyway? why waste so much time on cynthia when there are more important things to be done to forfill the master plan. I feel that walter just wouldn't do that kind of thing...
Goodnight

Post by Goodnight »

If he did intentionally stab below the belt for a deeper reason, it might just have been his way of getting back at her for her remarks about his being handsome, but unattractive.

I just assumed the blood sort of pooled and coagulated there. I never thought there was a deeper meaning.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I think I read somewhere that he was trying to ask her to go to that apartment with him well it seemed that way. She of course turned him down harshly so if he did stab her below belt it would have been some sick revenge.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

she got rape
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Cynthia was totally a prostitute. Her sacrament was temptation. I don't think Walter literally raped her, but her death represent her sacrament and why she was it. "live by the sword die by the sword"